Thursday, February 17, 2011

Movie Reviews

Tonight my Man and I are going to brave the cold.. and the bed bugs.. and head to the theatre to see Just Go With It.


Source


Source

As with most movies, I'm basing my desire to see it solely on these four facts. One, Jennifer Aniston is pretty. Two, Brooklyn Decker is pretty. Three, the movie poster is pretty. And four, Adam Sandler is.. Well.. Adam Sandler. Story line? Meh, that's just an added bonus. I'm visual.

That being said, for the first time ever I decided to check out what kind of reviews its been getting online. I only did this so I might know what to expect when the movie is over and I'm left with my Man who will likely be asking me, "WHY did we come to this one again?" Because overall it's pretty, okay. That's why.

Anyway, Cinemaclock the movie has received NINETY NINE reviews with an average of 8.2 stars out of 10. I definitely believe the opinions of ninety nine average citizens over an unhappy movie critic because let's be honest, as soon as something you're passionate about becomes your job it starts to suck. Movie critics hate movies. I would never ask a meatpacking assembly line worker which animal he most enjoys disassembling. I don't think he could accurately state which animal is in fact the most fun.

Happy almost FRIDAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha love this post!! Let me know how the movie is!!! I want to see it too! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't listen to the critics! The movie is hilarious and adorable! Have a great night :-)

    ReplyDelete