Monday, February 14, 2011

No Title

I couldn't think of a title, so I went with No Title. Anyway, it's Monday!!! Who's excited?? No one. Just what I thought. Week days are like the bottoms of muffins and weekends are like the tops. You only want the weekend. You just want to throw week days out, hide them and try to pretend like they were never there. But they were. they are.

What'd I do this weekend?

Saturday night I had an engagement party for this lovely lady in the middle..



I snapped a few more pictures..





Sunday I went for Brunch with all my ladies aka my Mom, Grandma and my PREGNANT Sister. That's right, she's pregnant. How exciting is that?? I am thrilled. Even though I don't particularly like other people's children I have a feeling I might warm up to this one. If not, it might be cause for concern.



Since my Sister is pregnant I ate for two. This brunch came in courses. Course one being cinnamon buns, muffins and banana bread. Yes please. Course two, a LARGE slice of quiche (I had the seafood quiche) with a side salad (why?). And lastly, course number three which was yogurt, granola, honey and mixed fruit. So much food, so little self control. I was literally having hot flashes somewhere in and around the second course.



In the afternoon my Man and I watched Piranha 3D, not in 3D. I feel like they should have left the 3D out of the title. Anyway, I should be embarrassed that we rented this but I'm not. It's been so long since they've come out with a shark attack movie that I have no choice but to settle for piranha's. Do I recommend this movie? No. Unless you're a serial rapist/murderer. Just saying. Anyone who enjoys seeing that much blood and boobs in the same film should be examined.

Or we could take To Catch a Predator to whole new level. Who liked Piranha 3D? Follow me please.. Into JAIL..


Source


Want to see what I'm eating for breakfast this morning? Okay.


3/4 cup of Egg Whites, Mushrooms, Onion, Broccoli, Spinach, Hot Sauce and Daiya Cheese.

Annnnd is it Valentines Day? Look what happens when you put a ring on it. Maybe i'll pull through and cook us something nice for supper. So far our Valentines day plans are to watch The Bachelor. I like'em.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Auntie B!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on being a future aunt! being an aunt is the absolute best: fun times and no responsibilities!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha you make me laugh... that movie does look real bad! hahahaha but I'm proud of your sunday brunch!! YUM hungry thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete