Friday, February 18, 2011

Beverly Hills

So we definitely didn’t see that movie last night. Unfortunately we have no excuse other than the fact that we’re a couple of 70 year olds who’d rather watch a movie in the comfort of their own home with their miniature dog. It’s true. We realized that we still wanted to see The Town and when we weighed the two options the condo castle home theatre won. We did, however, decide that we’d see the Just Go With It matinee on Sunday or Monday since it is a long weekend. You heard me, the matinee. I’ll have to try and remember our dentures so we can eat popcorn and Reeses bites.


Source

Current Addiction


Source

I watch it here and I can't get enough. Well actually I can, it only lets you watch an hours worth a day. I suppose this is for my own good anyway. The behavior I displayed when the episode stopped and was replaced with a sentence reading, "You have already watched 52 minutes of video. Please come back in 24 hours," was slightly reminiscent to that of an addict. What do you mean I can't watch anymore? Who are YOU to tell ME when I've watched enough? Okay, come JUST one more episode. Fine. Google Search: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills episodes online - free. UGH NOTHING. Bullsh*@.

My favorites are definitely Lisa Vanderpump..


Source

And Kyle Richards..


Source

Aside from a few million dollars, children, husbands and closets full of designer clothing I feel like we have a LOT in common. I swear you can tell a lot about a person based on who they'd choose as their favorite housewife. There are enough woman throughout the franchise that there has to be someone for everyone. I'm not going to lie, I'd judge your choice. Camille? Judging.

Anyway, I'm addicted to the entire franchise and I can't WAIT to find the Real Housewives of Miami online. That will be a good day. Until 52 minutes has passed.


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment