Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cover Ups

Last night my Man and I watched The Tillman Story. My Man, a huge football fan and conspiracy theory enthuisiast and I, a sucker for anything involving politics and what goes on behind the scenes, have been dying to see it.


Source


I give this movie 4 peanut butter covered thumbs up. It even led to a heated argument between my Man and I. I would get into the details but I fear it wouldn't make either us seem very intelligent since we were arguing about something neither of know a lot about.

It's hard trying to prove your point when you're making things up. I will let you in on this much though, my Man read and believed a conspiracy theory he read on the internet involving 9/11 and the idea that BUSH was BEHIND it. I however, agree that Bush (just like in the Tillman Story) took a trategy and turned it into an opportunity to do something unwarrented for his/the government's benefit, BUT to have staged it? NO way.

We both wanted to win. The only way either of us could win was to try and out smart the other by SOUNDING convincing/smart. What ended up happening was that we confused the sh*# out each other. It was rather sad actually, like a scene out of dumb and dumber. Good times.

If you watch this movie and like it than read this book.

3 comments:

  1. ooooo I want to see that movie!! Is it at Blockbuster? Or on demand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a good documentary...

    I think Larabars are A-OKAY because she mentions them in the book as "fun raw food product". Which is good because I'm OBSESSED with the chocolate one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's so great! I just came across your blog and it's great! Larabars are yummmmy! The book and movie sounds interesting- perhaps I'll rent/look at both!

    ReplyDelete