Friday, February 25, 2011

Dreams

So how about the fact that I haven’t blogged in a couple days. Or the fact that my blogging really has gone done hill in the past few months. I’ve gotten lazy, taken days off here and there and they’ve gotten much shorter in length. Now if you’re anything like me you find this rude. I mean I have my blogs that I read daily and on the odd days that they don’t post I’m immediately unhappy. I’ve come ALL this way, typed in ALL those letters, PRESSED enter and NOTHING. ALL this way for NOTHING. Really it’s a compliment because it’s a part of my day I enjoy and it saddens me when it’s not there. However, my immaturity leads to a reaction more along the lines of, “how DARE you take away what little pleasures I HAVE.”

Anyway, what I’m trying to say is that I feel like an a*&hole when I don’t post anything. And I’m aware that I’m still an a@#hole when I post something that takes a maximum of 2 seconds to read. If only you were all ADHD. If only… BUT since you’re not and I don’t have a ton of things I put a large amount of effort into in my life I feel like I should dedicate some time to this. I should be good at something. And since I’ve exhausted a lot of other options like volleyball, basketball, chemistry, video games, cleaning, laundry, running, etc.. I might as well be good at blogging.

That being said I’m really going to try and not wait until quarter to nine to write out a post I intend on publishing at 9. I couldn’t think of another word, the use of publishing right there was inaccurate and made me sound really important. I like it though. I’ll keep it. SOLD. I’m a publisher on my very own online publication equipped with grammatical errors and outrageous use of the CAPS LOCK button.

I’m glad I got that off my chest. Speaking of chests I totally picked up the new Sports Illustrated yesterday. I LOVE the bathingsuits, LOVE the Jewerly, I LOVE this issue. THIS would be my dream job..



My Man thinks that Brooklyn is "by FAR" the chest looking, I mean best looking..



Personally, I prefer her..



Forewarning: The rest of this post is filled with Random Thoughts..

Random Thought #1

Remember when I bought a 60 dollar container of Spirilina? I know, I barely do either. Anyway, I've not got my Man drinking it so it doesn't go to waste.



Got Spirilina?





I don't know whether that should be an ad for Spirilina or an ad for a messy house. Got a messy house? Yes.

Random Thought #2

Recently my Man and I have watched..

Just Go With It



Due Date


Source

Annnnd Inception


Source

Just Go With It and Due Date were both cute and funny. I give them both 2 peanut butter covered thumbs up. Have you noticed I give most/all movies 2 thumbs? I like to be positive. I'm a bad critic.

I’m not sure what we were thinking when we rented Inception considering the fact that we both fell asleep within the first 5 minutes. So basically we typed in a password and paid 6 dollars to sleep. Sounds about right though, we would find a way to pay for the one free thing in life. I also managed to catch the key part in the beginning and the key part in the end. Just enough to ruin the movie. What are the odds?

Random Thought #3

Before I go I was also thinking in an attempt to make my blog more interesting I’m going to come up with theme days like food Friday (I’ll show you everything I ate the day before, new finds etc.. Oh SO exciting) and Wedding Wednesday (even though I won’t have anything to say because my wedding isn’t for a year and half. Just go with it..). That’s where it ended. I have no ideas for two T’s and an M. Suggestions? I know that's a rhetorical question since you guys never answer me, however, I continue to believe you're out there. What do we have if we don't have dreams? Rhetorical again.

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of new foods because I always get good ideas from you... and I never have to worry about the stuff not being sold here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE everything about this, from the caps to the new theme days ( love WEDDING WEDNESDAY! GREAT idea, I wished I had blogged about my wedding planning escapades!!) Also love Food Friday! :) hmmm what could be the T's... t*t tuesdays? You might get a lot of male followers... lol or MOOOOVIE Mondays!!!

    ReplyDelete