Do you want to know how my Man and I found out that you have to "like" the group Old, New, Borrowed & Blue in order to vote? I'll tell you. We logged on to his brother's facebook account to vote for ourselves. YES we did. I told you I'd take any vote I can get.
When you get to the page look for this collage..

And remember...

Source
So how about the Bachelor last night? I really enjoyed the part when Brad told Michelle she's volatile. It was at that moment that the TV could have used subtitles for translation. "It scares me that we are too much alike. You're volatile." Translation: "I want to send you home. You're CRAZY."
So crazy that Brad new enough to say, "You're not going to let me grab your hand are you?" No. She. Isn't.
On the surface...

Source
In her mind...

Source
I'd now like to take the opportunity to say that if something happens and Brad and Emily don't end up together living happily ever after in a castle with 3 more little Ricky's running around.. I want him to choose Ashley..

Source
Now, before I go, PLEASE start today with this in mind...

Source
Just keeping your options open.
You can vote up to 8 times per person! 1. Click "like" on the facebook picture 2. comment on the picture 3. comment on Old, New, Borrowed & Blue's wall 4. comment on the blog posting! Double the votes by doing all of the above on Laurie Ann Photography's page & blog as well. 8 possible votes per person. VOTE vote vote!
ReplyDeleteHere are the links:
Old, New, Borrowed & Blue's Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Old-New-Borrowed-Blue-Wedding-and-Event-Planning/104468546270109
Old, New, Borrowed & Blue's blog - http://oldnewborrowedblue.ca/2011/02/contestants-for-the-styled-engagement-shoot-vote-now/
Laurie Ann Photography's Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/laurieannphotography
Laurie Ann Photography's Blog - http://www.laurieannphotography.com/
I really think he just need to propose to Emily already he is clearly in LOVE with her but the producers dont want the show to end uber early!
ReplyDelete