Now this is where I was going to link back to last year's post when I did this same fashion show, however, I got bored trying to find it and quit. Someone once said that the only thing worse than a quitter is someone who is afraid to begin. SO least I'm not dead last on the success/achiever hierarchy.
Anyway, for once I took LOTS of pictures so I could make my blog post extra pretty today. This year the show was held at the RCMP Heritage Centre. For those of you in the US that's code for Royal Canadian Mountie Police Museum. The museum might be boring but the building is gorgeous and the event was perfect. Here's a clip..
NWL Runway Event from Preston Kanak on Vimeo.
And HERE are MY pictures, much less professional than that video but taken with you in mind. You're welcome.




Couldn't help myself..



Backstage..









After Party...



Lastly, I ended the night where I always do after a fashion show or photoshoot.. Taking a super nerdy self portrait of my hair and make-up in the condo castle kitchen... Yeah I did..
Love the dresses and you look gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! First, You are GORGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! Second, Happy 1 year of blogging B!!!!!! and three LOVE the big buns and four LOVE the dresses! AND five sad I wasn't in it with you this year! UGH So sad I got cut! LOL ;)
ReplyDelete