Wednesday, June 9, 2010

31 Questions

I typed in "Fun Questionnaire" on google and filled it out.

1. What's the one place in the world you'd like to live? I would pick Regina up and drop it next to Orange County.

2. What was your favorite toy as a kid? A doll name “Nada”. Yup, that’s what I named her, beautiful isn’t it? She was a baled Cabbage Patch Kid and I took her everywhere.

3. What fictional character do you most relate to? Cinderella obviously, I’m always cleaning and playing with mice.

4. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what's the one thing you would take with you? My Man.

And we'd pose like this all day everyday..



5. What did you eat for breakfast yesterday?

Oatbran Breakfast Cookie


1/3 Cup Oatbran, 3/4 Smashed Banana, Tbsp PB, 1 Tsp Maca Powder, Cinnamon and 2 Tbsp Almond Milk. YUM.

6. If you only had to eat one thing every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Fries.

7. Do you believe in the possibility of extraterrestrial life? Yes. Is there any other explanation for the Weatherman?

8. If you could have one super power, what would it be? Why? I would be invisible because you’d get the most for your money. You could stand in on conversations (practically like reading minds). You could fly aka walk onto a plane unnoticed and sit on someone’s lap. And you’d always win the fight, talk about a cheap shot.

9. What's your dream job? Prime Minister of Canada.

10. What's your idea of success? Did you get this from the Miss Sask pageant? Success is an equation and it looks like this.. Happy = Success.

11. If you were to write a book, what would it be about? Myself.

12. Which famous event in history would you want to witness? The founding of Rome.

13. What did you want to be when you were a kid? A "checker" aka I wanted to be a cashier at a grocery store. I kid you not, ask my Mom. Big dreams.. Big dreams..

14. What's the one thing you would want to be remembered for? Ending Poverty, if I’m going to be remembered I’m going big. Try forgetting me now suckas.

15. What did you have for lunch?


Shitake Mushroom, White Mushrooms, Bnut Squash, Zucchini and Tempeh - All roasted in the oven.

16. If you could rule the world for one day, what's the first thing you would change? The work week, it’s too long.

17. If you were a dessert, what kind would you be? A GIANORMOUS Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, like Guiness Book BIG.

18. If you had a store, what would you sell? Dresses, I LOVE dresses.

19. What's your idea of the perfect vacation? All my close family and friends staying at an all inclusive resort in Mexico for EVER.

20. What's your idea of heaven? It’s a mansion in California, Bachelorette style, filled with all the people I’ve ever liked, a fully stocked fridge, cupboards and bar, flat screen TV’s with Canadian AND US channels like E!, a large swimming pool annnnd hot tub. It would be one constant BBQ.

21. What's the strangest thing you've ever done? A better question would be, what is the most normal thing I’ve ever done? Worked.. Because I had too.

22. What did you eat for supper last night? My Man and I went over to his Grandparents house where we I had 2 slices of homemade Pizza and salad. It was AHmazing, which is why i'm going to include the Pizza dough recipe at the end of this post. Unfortunately, I FORGOT to take a picture. Gasp.

23. If you were to be reincarnated as an animal, what would you want to be? A shark.

See the resemblance?





24. What do you think is your greatest talent? I’m still thinking..

25. What's the one thing that most people do that drives you crazy? People who drive on the road at the same time as me.

26. If money wasn't a problem, what would you do right now? Hire a film crew to follow me around and hang up posters for my new show around town.



Starring



27. What would you do if you won a million dollars? Buy a spot on MTV for my show.

28. Who's your very favorite author? Myself.

29. Did you Snack last night? You know it. I was full after all that pizza but I have no self control.

Too much of THIS



And some of THIS X2


with Regular PB.

30. Did you make these Questions up yourself? No, just the one's about food and this next one...

31. What are your new goals you made up today?

- Bust out of my food rut and try NEW recipes
- Stop eating Peanut Butter out of Jar
- Find exciting new ways to exercise, review and blog about it (pole dancing?)
- Possibly try other BREAKFASTS (I said TRY)
- Get more creative with LIFE
- Clean on a regular basis

The last one was a joke.

BEST Pizza Dough EVER

- 1.5 Cup Flour (she used 1/2 White, 1/2 Whole Wheat)
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp Fast Rising Yeast
- 2/3 Cup Warm Water
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Salt

Mix all ingredients in bowl; Knead in extra flour if needed. Form ball with dough. Cover and let rise for 20 minutes. Spread dough on greased pan (grease with Earth Balance or regular butter, she did and it was SO good). Put in the oven at 450 degrees for 10-15 minutes.


PS If anyone has any goals they think I should add to my list let me know. Anything you want to see on this B-L-O-G? Hit me. I'll try anything.

4 comments:

  1. Song of the day! I love catching up on blogs and listening to new music

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't agree with one thing you said. one of your goals was don't eat pb out of the jar...that's a necessity of life! and you need it! loved reading this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how ur just grabbing that shark as if ur like "yea, just a shark, so what!" lol. so hardcore!

    i used to dream about getting stranded on an island with a hot guy. at least ur covered if something ever happens haha.

    im so happy ud choose invisibility as ur super power. thats always been my choice! the reasons are quite obvious hehe <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not to be a creeper, but you have amazing abs in that picture! Jealous. And I'm totally with you on #25...I have serious road rage ish issues where I scream at everyone in my head but never muster up the courage to give them the finger. Probably a good thing though. Hope you're having a great week love!!

    ReplyDelete