For starters who knew the Barenaked Ladies were still a band and second, who knew they sang THAT song. "You Run Away" from the barenaked ladies concerts if you know what's good for you.
Kirk got more action than Justin Bieber's assistant last night..
Had the makeout gone any longer the Music Video would have bordered on another kind of Video..
Ali's got a Bangin Bod and I want her shades.
Kasey plans to win her over with his ideal date...
What he considers an ideal date: Horseback riding on the ocean, followed by lunch on a sailboat, then coming home to a prepared dinner with candlelight. - - - Okay Kasey, that's just weird. If you REALLY want to get the girl, invite her over for a supper and than blow her off.
Oh and the Weatherman had his very first kiss with a GIRL last night..

On to Yesterday..
The snooze button and I have become rather friendly with eachother lately. In fact, we're almost inseperable. We like to hang out for a minimum of about one hour each morning, give or take 5 minutes.
A Cokie

Ooops did I forget an o? Nope, I didn't. I'm addicted to these things like they're laced with coke.
Lunch

I had to re-use this picture since I forgot my camera at work over lunch. I ate something similar to this only different. Yesterday I replaced the Kale with Broccoli. The mix? 2 Yves Wieners, Miracle Noodles, 2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast, Salt, Mushrooms and Broccoli.
After work I snacked on some Strawberries

I also finished this box of Krack

Last night's supper starred the up and coming hit, The Rutabaga.

A Rutabaga is basically the result of a turnip mating with a cabbage. It is often described as a "cross between the two". According to www.health-care-clinic.org they are sometimes recommended for cases of constipation. However, because of their mustard oil content they are apt to cause gas. Wow, I should have read up on these BEFORE eating two in one sitting.

Best Supporting Actor and Actress goes to Cheesy Sauce and Ketchup..

The original Recipe was found here, http://www.stephencooks.com/2006/01/garlic_rosemary.html. And if you're a better cook than I am you should follow this recipe. The only thing I followed was the part about cutting up the Rutabaga, salting it and tossing it in the oven at 400 degrees.
On a day when i'm less impatient I will make them this way. Apparently yesterday I couldn't wait the 2 extra minutes it would have taken to locate the spices. The Bachelorette was starting, gosh.
During Hunter's crash and burn date with Ali I ventured back into the kitchen for THIS..

Ezekiel English Muffin and Better Butter.
My Man got home from Rugby around 9:30 and decided to ice his leg in the kitchen. Of all places why the Kitchen?! Of course I can't just sit at the kitchen table without eating something so I busted out an Almost Empty PB Jar. Damn it.

2/3 Cup Bran Buds, Almond Milk and a couple French Vanilla Stevia Drops.
I saw rutabaga fries on some other blog recently and I MUST TRY THEM!!! I love how often you make your own fries...I'm too impatient to wait for them to cook :) Hope you're having a wonderful week love!!
ReplyDeletei totally was shocked by ali's bikini bod, i didnt realize she had abs under there! im getting more into the show now as it progresses which is exciting!
ReplyDelete