Breakfast

Ezekiel English Muffin, 1 Egg (it was the last one) and 3 Egg White (poor substitution) and Ketchup.
Around 9:00 I left for the gym. I also remembered to put my sneakers (love that word) on BEFORE going inside. Why? Because last time I wore sandals I left them behind, all alone on the shoe rack as I exited in my sneakers. When I went back to get them later (okay 2 weeks later) I found out they had been shipped to Africa. Apparently, front desk lady watches the shoes like a hawk and anything left behind for longer than a couple days gets packed up and shipped. I suppose it makes sense, if you can go days without those shoes you probably don’t NEED them. Anyway, I wish I would have known so I could have at least sent a note.
“Dear African Child,
I hope you enjoy these American Eagle flip flops. If you like them, I have all kinds of shoes I can leave at the gym for you. Runners, high heels, wedges etc. Just let me know.
Sincerely, B”
Moving alone, Ride class was rather intense. I do not know whether it was due to the fact that no one had turned the fans on at the front of the class, or whether it was because someone obviously mistook the heat for the AC when adjusting Gold’s Gym thermostat, OR last but not least the woman beside me was radiating like a heat lamp. Whatever the reason was it was fudging HOT, I was fudging SWEATING and it was a fudging premonition of what was to follow for the rest of my day.
If I didn’t know any better I’d say that my Man and I currently have this unspoken agreement not to turn the AC on. The Condo Castle thermostat currently hovers around 25.5 Degrees. I continue to NOT adjust it and he continues to NOT adjust it. Meanwhile we both, or at least I, suffer in silence. Anyway, around lunch time I decided to get a Pita AGAIN.

Thankfully this one wasn’t very good. It was lacking in the Hummus department. This is blessing in disguise because at least now I will be over them for a while.
Within seconds of finishing that I grabbed these three things and brought them over to the couch..

Honey, PB and Kashi Crackers. I needed something sweet.
Yesterday I literally ate like it was a sport. Not only was it a sport but it was a sport I was playing at Olympic caliber. Had anyone witnessed my entire day/night of eating one might assume that I was pregnant with quadruplets and eating for 5. This tends to happen when I’m completely bored. I even made an attempt not to be so bored and rented two discs of True Blood. Unfortunately, I managed to rent an entire disc full of episodes I’d already seen. Shocking. Anyway, they were not holding my attention and I can only read books for so long.

The only thing that seemed to hold my attention was food.
Amy’s Burrito

This burrito gave me a major hot flash. When I finished this I was ready to tear my clothes off of my body and streak through the Condo Castle naked.
Flat Out

With Better Butter. I had two in total.
Around 5:00 my Man and I decided to rent The Book of Eli. By the way if someone could remind me to return that by tomorrow at noon that would be greatly appreciated. I need to stay on good terms with Blockbuster since my relationship with Rogers Video has been tarnished. Apparently, if you keep you a movie too long they will send you what appears to be a friendly letter (it’s NOT) stating that if you do not return the movie by said date it will then be sent to a collections agency.
I took THIS downstairs with me...

One Frozen Banana tossed in the food processor with a splash of Almond Milk = Banana Ice Cream. I then topped it with some PB, M&M's and crumbled Kashi Crackers. YUM.
Anyway, I enjoyed the movie and discovered that I have a major girl crush on Mila Kunis. In a game of Who’d You Rather? if I had to choose between Denzel Washington and Mila Kunis I’d choose Mila.
The most disturbing part about this next snack is that in order to have the Almost Empty PB Jar, in which the cereal is residing, I had to eat remaining Peanut Butter with this combo..

"Okay, just a few more crackers with Pb and Honey and then it should be Almost Empty."
Almost Empty PB

Almond Milk, Oaty Bites, Bran Buds and Cinnamon.
After supper or snack number 17, my Man and I watched Dateline NBC. Now if that doesn’t make us sound like an old couple then I’m not sure what does. We watched Dateline NBC in the sweltering heat of the Condo Castle because we’re saving money via no AC. That rounds us out at about 45 years old at least.
We called it a night around 10:00 because it was getting late and we both had to work in the morning. As we crawled into bed our age increased one year, 46 years old. We are a 46 year old couple.
PS I don't even KNOW where these fit in but at some point I also snacked on THESE. It's alright you can judge.

PPS I added a Grocery List Page, Check it.
PPPS If eating were in fact a sport, I won yesterday AND took home player of the game.
I love the idea of a grocery list page!
ReplyDeleteDana xo
http://happinessiswithin.wordpress.com/
Oh my goodness- that's too funny about your shoes...but kind of a bummer too. Hope they weren't your favorite pair!
ReplyDeleteQuestion for you- is your breakfast cookie mushy like oatmeal or does it harden over night??
Happy Monday! xoxo
Oh no! I would have been SO bummed about the shoes!
ReplyDeletei used to be able to only read one page of a book and then let it sit there on my bedroom floor for months and months untouched lol.
ReplyDeletebut the key is to find something that u love reading so much that u could be glued to a book.. which is hard to find since i think a lot of books just DRAG on and on and on lol... i dunno if i could read russell brand's book.. hmmm.. i mean the cover is interesting.. maybe i'd need some pics lol
omg yes bachelorette! saw half last night and finishing the other bit online today.
i was like "thank god they showed the justin situation first!" i didnt want to wait to the very end!.. i need to get their names right but im rooting for Chris L ?.. the guy who usually wears red shirts lol.