Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rated - C for Cheater

Bachelorette Monday

Justin, Justin, Justin. How many girlfriends do you have?

One?



Two?




Three?



Is anybody else out there?



JUST kidding. It was just a fling.

I bet you’re wondering where I got those pictures from. I Facebook creeped the two of them, I’m not sure what the policy is when taking someone’s personal Facebook picture and posting it on your blog but as you can see I did it anyway. I have two friends in common with the second girl.

So Jessie, who is like a human not here for the right reasons detector, outed Rated-R last night. Perhaps next time Jessie agrees to appear on camera and relay information over the phone she might actually ANSWER the phone. Ring number 26, number 27.. Is anybody HOME?

Justin left with dignitity because…

1) When caught red handed the best way to prove your innocence is by RUNNING AWAY.

2) He tried to make amends by pulling his old, squished, soggy rose out of his pocket and giving it back. That’s sloppy seconds Justin.

3)
He fumbled over his words and refused to answer ONE of Ali’s questions. Ali - “Did you tell your girlfriend you wanted to marry her?” Justin – “See umm, it’s not really umm it’s not that simple.” You’re right that is a really complicated question and which girlfriend are you talking about Ali?

4) He’s going back to Canada with less than when he left. His Grandma might still like him, but that’s because she has to.

My new favorite person on The Bachelorette? Jessica. Not only did she call out her two timing EX boyfriend on national television but she went as far as to give them recordings of his phone messages. That’s what happens when you CHEAT.

I'd also like to say something to the producers of The Bachelorette, "Thanks for sharing the REST of the season and ALL of the good parts in the 'scenes for next week', I didn't want to feel any suspense or sense of excitement. Fudge you."

In other Justin news, Justin Bieber's Mom was offered 50,000 dollars to pose topless in Playboy.

So anyway...

I started the day with THIS


1/3 Cup Oats, 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter, 1 Tsp Maca, 3/4 Mashed Banana, 2 Tbsp Almond Milk and Cinnamon.

Lunch Time

Super Salad


Iceberg Lettuce, Tomatoes, Mahi Mahi Burger, Cheesy Sauce (2Tbsp Hummus, 1Tbsp Water).

After work, I headed straight to the gym. I ate my lunch at work so I could leave at 4:00 and do my cardio BEFORE Power class. I miscalculated my time since I was finished my 40 minutes on the elliptical at 10 after 5 and class didn’t start until 5:30. I wandered around the gym aimlessly until about quarter after. Damn it, SO much time. I stood outside the Power room for another 5 and then finally decided to fudge it and do weights on my own.

I’m not going to lie I felt guilty about this since I knew I would never push myself as hard as the class does. Thankfully my Sister got there at 5:30 and looked at me with her judging eyes, “you’re NOT going to power?” Regardless of already having done my chest I thought, “UGH, I’m coming.” Guilt averted.

I got home from the gym and made my SUPPA


Bnut Fries because it was Bachelorette Monday, duh. On the side, 3 Tbsp Hummus with 2 Tbsp Water.

Once my Man and I had finished watching the Bachelorette it was 9:30 and I was ready for a SNACK...



And bed.

I woke up at 11:00 though and had this AGAIN..

2 comments:

  1. i can't believe that guy had two other girlfriends - and was going to marry one! the nerve...
    wait, beiber's mom topless...why? thats so creepy.

    oh man you made me remember how great bnut fries are! need to find some asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Justin seriously gets around...

    im sad that he's Canadian. lol. makes us look bad!

    its been awhile since ive made butternut squash fries! i guess im so used to my sweet potatoes! but theyre really tasty arent they!! gotta make them again soon :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete