Yesterday I started off, "Thank God It's Friday", with one of THESE..
Almond Butter, Oats, 3/4 Banana, 1 Tsp Maca Powder, Cinnamon and 2-3 Tbsp Almond Milk.
Absolutely nothing exciting happened between breakfast and lunch. Unless you'd like a quick tutorial in Accounting. I'd be happy to share what I know. No? Okay.
Lunch Time
Super Salad AGAIN
Mahi Mahi Burger, Icerberg Lettuce, Tomatoes and Cheesy Sauce (2 Tbsp Hummus, 1 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast, 1 Tbsp Water).
I'm still on the no added Salt, which makes this lunch particularly good. The Mahi Mahi is pretty salty so I get my fix. Speaking of Salt, my Man went to use the Salt shaker at lunch the day before and was quickly disgusted. He took one look at it and threatened to take a picture, post it on my blog and write, "This is why she had to give up Salt". My Man always accuses me of touching everything with my grubby little hands. Well if there was an investigation on whether this was true or not the Salt shaker would be the key piece of evidence. Guilty. Case closed.
I also stuck my grubby little hands in both of THESE boxes...
From work I headed straight to the gym for the Friday Double Header, Ride and then Power. Also known as death and then actual death. Looking back now i'm happy I was forced into doing both. However, at the time I hated everyone involved in the circumstances that lead me there. See, my Man and I drove to work together with plans of getting both cars at lunch. However, he ended up going out for lunch with my Dad (lucky) so when the end of the day rolled around we only had one vehicle. This mean't that if I wanted to attend one class I had to catch a ride to and FROM the gym with my super fit Sister. She was doing Ride and then Power. So I HAD to do Ride and then Power. Or Ride and then sit in the lobby but I figured that might be embarrassing.
I got home from the gym and guess who came over...
MEL!!!
If we were Turtles this would be us...
We got things started in a hurry...
JUST Kidding..
We picked up some Suppa and spent the night hanging out in the Condo Castle.
PITAS for Suppa
Regular Veggie on Whole Wheat with lotsa Hummus, Black Olives, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucs, Mushrooms and Onions.
Before bed I had a Multigrain Flatout with Better Buttah
I enjoyed the first one so much I didn't want the fun to stop...
Then I woke up at 2:00am and had THIS
I heart CARBS and FAT.
tomorrow im gonna have a super salad.. it may not be the same, but it will be totally SMART COOKIE INSPIRED <3
ReplyDeletexoxo
You've done an amazing job with the no salt thing. You should see me load it on to stuff...I don't use a shaker, I use the shaker on the massive container. It's bad. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend love!!
ReplyDelete