I started off the day with a Breakfast Cookie

I made this one with PB and didn’t put any Maca in it. Maca’s strong taste does NOT mix well with Peanut Butter. 1/3 Cup Oats, 1 Tbsp PB, ¾ Smashed Banana, 2 Tbsp Almond Milk and Cinnamon.
I realized trying new breakfasts isn’t very convenient. I mean I like toast and eggs but I can’t imagine how much I would like them after being transported to work. I also can’t imagine how weird that would look while I was eating it at my desk. Can you pass the Ketchup please? The salt? Thanks.
I hit up Costco around 11:00 to pick up Windex for the shop. That’s part of my job description as the Accounting Associate. In fine print it reads, “and office errand girl”. My friend had given me the heads up the night before that Costco was selling 400 dollar Rocks for 98 bucks so obviously I was excited about the lack of Windex around the office.
On the drive between the Shop and Costco my car and I had a moment. For the first time EVER the gas light came on. Since giving away, I mean selling, my Escort back in October and buying my pretty Pontiac I had yet to see the gas light shine it's bright orange light. I was begining to wonder if it ever had any intention of warning me before just coming to hault. See in the Escort the gas light meant I should probably consider getting gas sometime soon. In the Pontiac the fuel gauge would appear to be on zero yet nothing told me this was the case. How rude, good thing I looked. Anyway, today my Car and I took our relationship to the next level.

I pulled up to Costco (gasless) and parked, hopefully it would start again. As soon as I walked into the giant warehouse I b lined it for the clothing section where I was greeted by a table full designer jeans. My first reaction was to grab my size in every style and throw them in my cart. I did. My next reaction was to throw one size up in every style, since you never know how jeans fit. After taking a second and looking at my cart full of demin I thought about how it was actually a metaphor for my greed.
It was time to narrow it down. Eying each style up I narrowed it down to two, but how was I supposed narrow down the size with no change rooms? I could NOT buy a pair of jeans without trying them on first. Since I WAS wearing a short dress I decided maybe I could conspicuously try them on right there. As I stuck one leg in and began pulling it up I flashed the man to my left. Crap. I needed some privacy. I hauled my cart to a more secluded area, the cleaning aisle and tried again next to the garbage bags. They fit, but not perfect. Perhaps I did want one of the other pairs. I headed back annoyed that the cleaning section was so far from the clothes. Screw it. I tried on the other pair right there in the open and unfortunately at this point a few couples had gathered around the jeans. After checking them out in the mirror I didn’t love those ones either. Ugh all that for nothing. Had I been thinking I would have at least set my open purse in front of me, tips? For an extra 5 I’ll sit on your lap.
Speaking of lap dancing, Mel, Lex and I are officially starting Pole Dancing lessons on June 23rd. That’s right ladies, hold on to your men.
LUNCH featured Mahi-Mahi Burgers
Pre Toppings

Post Toppings

Mahi-Mahi done on the George Forman and topped with Pickles, Mustard and Ketchup. On the side I served up some microwaved (bad) Broccoli, Cauliflower and Carrots topped with Cheesy Sauce. Cheesy Sauce – 2 Tbsp Hummus, 1 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast and 1 Tbsp Water.
These burgers are AHmaaayzing. They are officially going to replace salmon burgers as long as Costco keeps selling them. Buy these NOW.
Later in the afternoon while I was taking a quick, I said quick, break from my work I decided to check out msn.ca and the top articles for the day. That’s when I came across this lovely gem of a title, “Top 10 Look Better Naked Foods”. I’m assuming this is a list of the 10 foods that IF you were to consume they would help you lose weight, but what I imagine is that this is a list of the top 10 foods that look best when smeared on your body naked. In which case I made up my own list. Here are MY Top 10 Look Better Naked Foods.
1) Peanut Butter, obviously someone will want to spoon it off you.
2) Star Fruit slices because they’re pretty.. when strategically placed of course.
3) Pancake Bikini, you should probably lay down for this one.
4) Chocolate, Duh.
5) Onion Rings, you can HANG them like Christmas Tree Ornaments.
6) Honey, it should create a subtle glow.
7) Whip Cream. Have you SEEN Varsity Blues?
8) Oysters, they might be ugly but they ARE an aphrodisiac.
9) Sushi, Samantha looked hot in SATC.
10) Skittles, you could write a message.
Speaking of aphrodisiacs, did you know that the name comes from Aphrodite the Greek Goddess of Love? Didn’t think so.
When I got home I decided to do a photo shoot, my models?
Stacy’s Pita Chips - Favorite Chips of ALL time

Pop BBQ Chips - Second Favorite

I also ate a quarter of this Watermelon

I finished just as my phone began to ring. It was my sister calling to see if i'd go for a walk with her. I rudely told her to come RIGHT now. Once she arrived I explained to her that when she asks me to go for walks I both hate and love her at the same time. I HATE walking but I love the fact that I walked. I guess this means I like walk in past tense not present.
Supper

Bnut Squash Fries and Cheesy Sauce with a side of Ketchup (refilled 4 times).
My Man's supper featured these Healthy Turkey Sausages

These sausages are practically famous. Have you ever seen the cooking show Eat, Shrink and be Merry? It's a cooking show where they take unhealthy recipes and make them healthy. Well the stars of that show made these sausages, personally I bet..
After supper I laid on the ground in front of the TV and watched the City while doing random Pilates moves. I did 100 leg circles each direction on both legs, then I held the bridge positions while I counted to 100 twice, followed by 3 sets of 20 crunches and 3 sets of 50 bicycles. When I did the bicycles I just moved my legs like I was pedaling. I felt my stomach and figured that this was definitely working my lower abs enough. Mmm hmmm. I did all of this while Bailey attacked me, pulled my hair, dug my side and bit my hands.
Before packing it in for the night I made my Breakfast Cookie (with PB that's technically a "different breakfast), ate the 1/4 of a Banana with PB, dipped my fingers in the PB annnnnd ate THIS

with PB..
If you hadn't noticed my trip to Costco reminded me of all the things I like to buy from there and led me to do a post centered around the Costco goods in my Condo Castle. SO, next time you go to Costco take this list with you..
Costco Goods
-Chocolate Vitamuffins
-Mahi-Mahi Burgers
-Figs
-Dates
-Tribe Hummus
-Janet and Greta's Turkey Club Sausage (if you or your man eats meat)
-Stacy's Pita Chips
-Antipasto (they sell BEST kind)
-Pop Chips
-Maranatha Almond Butter
-Bag of Almonds
-Organic Pasta Sauce
-Organic Quinoa
This post cracks me up. I always try to remember to wear like spandex and a tank top (hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do) but somehow I always forget. We get the same stuff at Costco...I wish I could send you a picture of the bags of nuts chilling in our pantry right now. Ridiculous doesn't even begin to cover it.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful day love!! xoxo
costco- always wanted to go there, but we have a membership to BJ's Wholesale (which I would imagine is somewhat the same?).
ReplyDeletealtho- I def reccommend Sabra hummus over tribe. Unless I just got a bad flavor, but I bought tribe the other day and did NOT liek it. i thought it had like, no flavor in comparison to Sabra. yumm!!
HAHAHAHA! That's such a funny story. I've flashed a couple folks trying to slip things on outside of a dressing room too...and total YES to the Sabra!
ReplyDeleteAh I wish I had a costco card but alas, I'm a single college girl without any room to fit costco-sized stuff...or the money to shell out for a costco card! I love going with my sister though, when we visit. I love all the free samples! ;) Also love stacys pitas!! I think they're probably up there with "top addicting foods," no?!
ReplyDeleteI hear you about the car trouble... I've had some 'close calls' but never run out entirely... knock on wood though!!
I loveeee costco! I didn't know they sold jeans! It's probably because I go straight to the food section haha, Ill have to look next time!
ReplyDelete