Thursday, June 3, 2010

SATC 2

I totally set my alarm yesterday morning for 6:00. The plan? To hit the gym and do legs since I’m beginning to believe that, if I in fact I DID manage to add any lift in the trunk it’s probably fallen by now. But to be completely honest with you my butt is kind of like the back of my hair. I pay very close attention to how the front looks and very little attention to the back. I don’t have to see it so what do I care?! Anyway, I shut my alarm off and didn’t get up. Fantastic. Instead I slept until 6:53 and then got up to shower.

When I got to work I sat down to THIS


My Cookie looks incarcerated.

When I finished up my breakfast I got cracking on all the work sitting on my desk. After, plowing through it like John Mayor plows through women.


Whatever you do, do NOT look him directly in the eyes.

I decided to rearrange my office. I was getting tired of the direction I was facing and decided to switch things up. Now I have to explain something to you. My desk is HUGE and it has three major parts. It’s also set up in a very specific manner to accommodate a computer and monitor. I started moving the large office furniture anyway and before I knew it I had created a whole new job for myself. Apparently, the cleaners have just been PRETENDING to clean. I’m not going to lie though, it made me feel better to be disgusted by someone ELSE’S cleaning (or lack there of) for a change. I got to shout things out to my sister like, “EWW they call this clean?” and “this is absolutely gross, completely INHUMAN”. I said it with such enthusiasm while I swiffered and picked up dust bunnies the size of small children.

For lunch I wanted Mac’N’Cheese again. Realistically, I should never want Mac’N’Cheese again after consuming it EVERYday for lunch throughout high school. However, it’s a classic.


Miracle Noodles, 2 Yves Veggie Dogs, 2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast and Salt.

Pre Lunch


Veggies and Hummus

Post Lunch


Rest of the Naturally More PB Jar straight up.

After work Mel headed straight over to the Condo Castle for our HAWT date, dinner and a movie.


Aren't Bar bathrooms just so exciting? The event posters and tile walls make perfect photo backdrops. Pure class.

First, we wined and dined at the fabulously upscale and intimate Extreme Pita. Where I had my regular WW Veggie Pita with LOTSA Hummus and mustard. Actually we took it to go, wining and dining just sounded better. We ate them in the theatre which is probably the closest experience i'll have to one of those 'eat-in-the-dark' restaurants.



Speaking of Dining in the Dark, what kind of advertising do those restaurants do? I'd imagine the billboard would look something like this..



What a concept. It's kind of like internet dating. You could have a blind date MEET you there, sit directly across from them and tell them blatant lies. I wonder if that's how the Donald picked up Melania..

"I'm 6'3, dark hair, muscular, tanned. My age? Not a day over 31."



Anyway, our pita run was followed by our late night movie, SO late in fact 6:35, WHOAH. Obviously I stayed up for the WHOLE thing because it was...

Sex and the City 2





To be honest, I was dreading the fact that it was 2 and 1/2 hours long and I didn't LOVE the first one. Blasphemy. But I'm so easily excited that when all the other girls in the world get fired up over it, I do too. It's like when I cheer at concerts. I'm just cheering because everyone else is cheering. Except at Backstreet Boys last summer, that was for real.

"I LOVE you AJ" - yeah I said AJ



SO my review of the movie? I liked it. I'm not sure how many peanut butter covered thumbs up I would give it since 1 doesn't seem like enough and 2 seems like too many. It's more like a show for the eyes than the mind. So many colors, shiny things, pretty dresses. If you're easily amused (YES) then you will like this movie.

When got home from the movie I had plans to sit down at the kitchen table and have a nice leisurely snack. Unfortunately, Bailey had other plans for me. I let her outside to pee and accidentally dropped the leash when she unexpectedly yanked it. Next thing I knew she was running full speed AWAY from me. I bolted after her as fast as I could and the wild goose chase BEGAN. I'm pretty sure I violated at least 3 neighbors trying to catch her. "Oh hi, you're in YOUR pajamas, in YOUR kitchen and I'm creeping in YOUR backyard trying to catch the devil. Don't mind me." Actually, I was thinking, "get out here and HELP me you lazy bums,". Finally, Bailey and I were in the big "common" grass area situated in the middle of the condos. There we stood facing eachother on opposite ends waiting for whoever was going to make the next move. She took off at record speed as if she was going to run past me annnnnd

BAAAAAM



I smoked her like it was my job. So proud I headed inside carrying her like a trophy. Now I really deserved THIS


Pumpernickle and PB.

Oh and...


An Ezekiel English Muffin with Better Buttah.

My Man had gotten home from Rugby when I was half through my pumpernickle bread. When I finished he busted out a bowl of cereal. Not one to let someone eat alone, that's when I pulled out the english muffin. That and because I get jealous when people eat in front of me. We polished off our respective snacks and hit the hay around 10:30. Hit the hay? Does that stem from farm animals? They "hit the hay" when sleep? Hmmm...

3 comments:

  1. SATC was definitely 100% for the clothes and locations, but maybe 50% for the plot. It got a little cheeseball, but it was still good! And you can't complain about the man candy- Smith Jarrod? YES PLEASE!!! I just finished a PB jar too. No shame. Hope you have a wonderful day gorgeous girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha there was about 5 times in this post I laughed out loud---too funny.

    and hilarious you were an AJ lover. I was always a Nick gal myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I always spend a ton of time straightening the front of my hair and the back looks like a straight-up bird's nest, especially in this dog's breath humidity we have going on now.

    thanks for stopping by my blog! I love reading food/healthy/funny blogs, so I'll be sure to check out yours more often!

    ReplyDelete