Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Define Cookie

cook•ie also cook•y (ko͝okˈē)

noun pl. cookies cook•ies

1. A small, usually flat and crisp cake made from sweetened dough.

2.
Slang A person, usually of a specified kind: a girl who is a smart cookie.

1.

2.

Ohhh HI, shameless-white-backdrop-fake-wind-modeling picture, I knew you'd be good for something. Or at least I can pretend you are..

Or should I have used this I-just-got-out-of-my-imaginary-bed-in-my-completely-white-room picture?



I know, how to decide right? They both clearly scream intelligent. Give me an I, I. Give me an n, N, Give me a t, T. Give me an e, E. Give me an l, L. WHAT DOES THAT SPELL? Intel, I got bored.

So anyway, this is what happens after I get out of bed every morning. Someone, I won't mention any names but she's furry and smells like grASS, steals my spot..



I wonder if my Man notices.. I sure hope so, otherwise that doesn't bode well for me. I'd like to think I shave before things start to get that out of hand.

Lunch Time

For lunch I was serving up some GOURMET PIZZA. Caramelized Onion, Mushroom and Apple BBQ Pizza to be exact. First, I sautéed some onion in my all natural sugar free sweetener mixed with a little water. I actually did this before work since I knew I was going to have limited time at lunch. When they were done I patted out the extra liquid on a paper towel. Kind of like bacon only not.


Well that looks appetizing..

Next I layered my Multigrain Flatout with some Organic BBQ sauce while heating up some sliced White Mushrooms and Apple Chunks in a sprayed pan. Next I layered the Flatout with my Mushrooms and Apple Pieces..



Then I added the Onions…



And stuck it in the oven at 400 for about 5 minutes. Next, I made my “Cheese” by combining my usual mix of 2 Tbsp Hummus, 1 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast and 1 Tbsp Water.



When I pulled the Pizza out I tossed it on my plate and drizzled it with cheese. SO GOOD. This pizza was UNREAL. I may or may not have licked the plate.



My afternoon pick me up was a VENTI Refresh Tea from Bucks compliments of my Sister..



Now I want to take this opportunity to make a few trash TV announcements.

Big Brother STARTS July 8th



Oh Julie Chen, after 11 seasons I feel like I know you personally. Since I do know you personally I hope you won't be alarmed when I send my personal, hand written application addressed to you. I think they might start something like this, "Can I please be the token Canadian girl?"

Jersey Shore STARTS July 29th



I'm fist pumping as we speak.

My Mom asked if she could give me a ride home from work yesterday, she wanted to see what Bailey would be like with the top down.

Exhibit A



The drive also consisted of racing with my Dad through the beautiful scenery that is the outskirts of my City.



My Hot Mom in her Hot Car



When I got home I decided to do some Spring Cleaning since there's techinically only 6 days left until Summer. SO, I cleaned out my PB cupboard. First, I took my Almost Empty Maranatha PB Jar and my Almost Empty Nature's Hollow Strawberry Preserves and stared at them a while...



Then I combined the two and ate them straight up..



Next, I polished off the Cinnamon Raisin Swirl PB, also straight up. None of these girly cereal mixes. I'm getting older and more mature you see.



Uncomfortably full on inappropriate amounts of PB I decided to go for a walk with my Sister. Actually, SHE decided that I would go for a walk with her. Minor details. My choice would have been to lay on the couch in a PB induced coma. But you know what they say, "Walk it off, walk it off". I think we walked for almost an hour, she's a DRILL sergeant, before I came home for some Suppa.

Hers



His


I FORGOT to take a picture. The sad part is that is was a fancy Pita Pizza totally worth being paparazzied so I duplicated it in Paint. The brown part is the Pita, the pink part is the Organic Marinara Sauce, the yellow stuff is Mozz & Cheddar Cheese, the red things are Tomatoes and the white spotches are Chicken.

We took our Suppas into the living room so we could watch the Hills side by side on the couch. Families who eat together, stay together. Since I can't really remember what happened I'm assuming I didn't find the Hills all that exciting. However, if I could offer one piece of advice to McKaela (apparently this is how she spells her name, I looked it up) it would be this, "You always look cooler when you stand up for yourself, EVEN if you can't think of anything to say." Oh and, "PS you look like Lauren."

Before calling it a night at an embarrassingly early hour, I had a Sweet Peanut Butter Muffin BOMB.



Since I went to bed SO early I clearly woke up at some point for THIS


Pumpernickle and PB. Was I hungry? Nope.

6 comments:

  1. You are GORGEOUS! Love your hair. I hope to get my hair that long someday!

    and I miss FlatOut pizzas. I think I have a few in my freezer--Im pullin em out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA oh my god that pic of Bailey almost made me die laughing. Now I want a long haired dog just so I can do that to him in my car. Priceless. Your lunch pizza sounds to die for, humnut sauce is the best....I haven't had it in ages and I'm not sure why? Hope you're having a wonderful week gorgeous girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this might be my first time commenting, even though I've been following it for a while. I always enjoy reading your funny entries :) Nice to see you're a Big Brother fan too! Thanks for the headsup, I'm excited - I've been watching since season 1. Gotta love trashy reality tv.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to know I'm not the only one who looks that perfect getting out of bed. I was beginning to think I was just too lucky...haha.
    And Bailey totally looks like she might try to attack if you try to take your spot back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh such pretty pictures! for a while it was bugging me because i kept thinking, she looks like SOMEONE i know, just SOMEONE... and I think I MAY have come up with it... Ashlee Simpson? A little? I def see a resemblance! :)
    and totally love how you combined the jelly in the pb jar- never thought of that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha number 2...define cookie hehe <3

    shameless self promotion, why not! when you look like you!!! <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete