Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Almighty Signs

Yesterday morning I tried to ride my way to a tighter buttom half. After an hour of Ride I came home and had...

Just the WHEY I like it


1/2 Scoop Muscle Food (the good stuff)

When I got to work I settled in for THIS


Last white Valentine's Day Plate, YAY.

And I drank my Green Tea out of my NEW Mug (Thanks Gram)



Last week I forgot to tell a funny story about the bfast Cookie. So I was driving to work, along with the rest of the city, and it was one of those stop, start, stop, start, Emergency STOP kind of drives. Instead of rear ending the car in front of me I had to stop so quickly that EVERYTHING flew off my back seat and onto the floor.

Now let me just share with you what I mean by EVERYTHING.. Jackets, Runners, Mail, Tupperware Containers, Magazines, Cans of Soups (I told you I was messy) annnnnd my BREAKFAST COOKIE. I was panicking the rest of the way to work since I couldn't climb over my back seat to assess the damage, all I was thinking was that my Breakfast was ruined and I was Hungry. However, when I finally got to work and dug through the rubble that was back floor I found the bfast cookie. While everything else was in shambles it was right side up underneath the drivers seat glistening like it hadn't even been touched.

You know how people get all emotional and talk about signs from God? Well obviously this was a sign that the Breakfast Cookie is the Almighty Breakfast. Annnnd I should keep eating everyday.

An hour after being my eye started to kill and it was fiery red. SO I took out my contact and put it in a mug. I realized that wasn't the smartest idea i've had when I went to grab my tea and almost drank it. My stomach does not need to see.

My lunch was hectic. I had to drive home, grab something to eat, stop at the bank and drop a ring off I accidentally left the fashion wearing (oops) all within half hour, 45 minutes tops. When I got to the store I parked illegally in front of fire engine and ran in to find it CLOSED. After taking a second to swear and feel bad for myself I decided to leave it with the store across the street (they had supplied clothes for the show too). Done and Done.

I think I almost got in ummm.. I don’t know, 4 accidents on my way back to work? Give or take a few of course. Someone driving slower than me tried to cut me off “Ummm excuse I’m trying to speed here, what are YOU doing?”. I was also trying to eat...


The other half of the spaghetti squash from the previous day, 1 crumbled Amy's Burger annnnnd Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce.

The rest of the afternoon past quickly and before I knew it it was time to head home. I walked in the door and first things first:

Snack


1/4 Cup Greek Yogurt, 1/2 Scoop Muscle Food, 1/2 Tbsp Cashew Butter and a Sprinkle of Heritage Cereal.

My Man and I had a date night planned and we were going to see The Bounty Hunter.



Since we are old and can't stay up late we were aiming for the early show, 6:40. This meant supper had to be quick. What's quicker than Bnut Squash Fries?


This was WAY too many, I finished the whole plate like a champ though.. That and half a bottle of Ketchup.. To say I was uncomfortable is an understatement.

I LOVED this movie. Screw just the thumbs, I give it 10 peanut butter covered thumbs AND fingers up. It was funny, cute and different. I hope the rumours are true and there really was some butt grabbing at the premiere. They NEED to be a real life couple. Brad is a MAYJAH idiot.



I'll take 1 Jennifer Aniston Body please. Athankyou. Oh and toss in her hair too.


I love her like a sister... I've never met..

After the movie we went Hot Tubbing. Does anyone else like to sit in the hot tub without the jets? I know that would make it more like a large bathtub rather than a hot tub but jets are so rough. So I guess I went bath tubbing.

Afterwards I had an Almost Empty PB Jar


I'm all out of PB, *tear.


1/2 Cup Almond Milk, 1/2 Scoop Muscle Food, Cinnamon and 2/4 Cups Heritage Cereal.

Umm for some strange reason I thought I was still hungry...

I tried out this NEW kind of Vitamuffin, BlUEBERRY




Vitamuffin with Better Butter (Earth Balance)


Cashew Butter (PB was all gone) and Prairie Berry Spread.

I meant I thought I was still VERY hungry. I had a Finn Crisp somewhere in there too. I went to bed full, apparently how I like it.

2 comments:

  1. YAY for the breakfast cookie surviving!! That would have been tragic. I have to say, hot tubs in general kind of gross me out...I always feel like I'm soaking in other people's filth!! My BF always makes me go in with him though haha.

    Glad you liked the Bounty Hunter! I've always thought Jen is so much hotter than Angelina, anyway :)

    Have a great Tuesday gorgeous girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I remember being in the grocery store and seeing that Brad&Jen were done. I walked around in a trance all upset for an hour haha.

    She is sooo gorgeous! Team Aniston!

    ReplyDelete