Happy Birthday to KIM, Happy Birthday to KIM, Happy Biiiiiirthday to KIIIIIIIIIIM, Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!
Back to it:
I’m still waiting for the morning when I wake up and don’t have a headache. STILL waiting. Yesterday I pushed through it and hit up the gym for some cardio. I think this ended up being the ONLY hour when it didn’t feel like someone was taking a jack hammer to my head. I did 35 minutes of the elliptical with the Designer Guys and I walked at 15% incline for 5 minutes while a happy couple bought their first home on My First Place, they were such an attractive couple…
Stuck my hand in the Cookie jar

I had a massage at 12:00 in hopes that getting the knot out of my shoulder might be the headache cure I’m looking for. It’s really hard to get an appointment the day of so after calling several different places I had to settle for a MAN massage therapist. I usually avoid these for fear of awkwardness for obvious reasons. I will avoid this no longer. He pushed so hard on my neck and shoulders that (I thought my bones were breaking) when I lifted my face off of the “face holder” my cheeks were read and towel burned. When I got back to the shop I looked as though I’d gotten in a street fight and took two to the face.
After being roughed up and man handled I was ready for Lunch:

Spinach, Weeds, Acorn Squash, Tempeh, Mushrooms and Marinara Sauce (game time decision).
I picked up some Acidophilus. I’m not sure if I’m sick or if it’s from the migraine meds but my stomach is really bugging me. Here’s a little about Acidophilus I found at answers.com (http://www.answers.com/topic/acidophilus-3)
Lactobacillus acidophilus, commonly referred to simply as acidophilus, is a friendly inhabitant of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. It, as well as some related strains of bacteria, is known as a probiotic. Probiotic organisms secrete enzymes that support healthy digestion. They keep the flora of the intestines and vagina balanced (say what?!?), and compete with some pathogenic organisms. When the probiotic population of the body is severely decreased, as can occur with treatment by many antibiotics, yeasts and harmful bacteria may take over and cause illness. Normal and healthy amounts of acidophilus can also be decreased by chronic diarrhea, stress, infections, and poor diet.

I'm pretty sure my friendly inhabitant ditched out for a more luxurious pad and my flora is suffering. FI come home.
And some Calcium Chewables:

It says to chew 2 a day, but I’d like to justify 6 because they taste good. I NEED extra come on now. (I need to wipe my table)
I also tried out THIS Lemongrass Mint Vanilla water:

It tasted like butt and I knew it would so I’m not sure why I bought it. It was between Ginger Lemon and this one so really it was a lose, lose. It was like drinking mild cough syrup. I plugged my nose and chugged it.
Although it felt like someone punched me in the stomach I had a SNACK:

Date and Fig with PB. I immediately wish I had brought 2 dates and 0 figs. Dates are like crack, i've never tried crack but i'm sure if I did i'd want more and I was MORE dates. I'll give you my you my left shoe for one date.
When I got home from work I was excited to try out the new Pizza Dough recipe I found. Excited until I flattened it out on the pan and realized a crust that size would NEVER satisfy me. I wanted a BIG pizza.

Recipe
1/2 Cup Oats (blended in food processor for 1 minute)
3 Tbsp Chickpea Flour
1/2 Tsp Instant Yeast
1/3 Cup Warm Water
1 Tbsp Flax Meal
First mix the warm water and Flax Meal in one bowl. In seperate bowl mix the rest of the ingredients. Combine them together and mix well with a fork. Cover and put in warm area for 1/2 hour (What the fudge! What's with these warm areas?? I put it in my cold oven because oven's can be warm). Flatten on sprayed pan and bake for around 10-15 minutes at 425.
Suppa

Amy's Burger, Sauteed Mushrooms and half of the "Pizza Dough" with hummus and Prairie Berry Spread. Although it was too small for a pizza it made a GREAT bread. Two Peanut Butter Covered Thumbs Up. Make it.
No supper is complete without DESSERT

Date with PB
My Man and I rented the movie 2012 last night, I LOVE movie nights, and I'm pretty sure it gets it's name because the movie isn't over until 2012. LONGEST movie EVER. My Man had hockey at 10:45 and he was late, I kept guesstimating what time it was and he kept believing me. I was off, Oops..
While I made my Bfast Cookie I took it upon myself to eat the other "half" of the (blurry) Banana with Cashew Butter

As you can see my bfast cookie half is more like 3/4's.. I really only cut this little piece off so I can eat it right then..
I followed this up WITH

Pumpernickle which I alternated slathering with PB and PB & CO Cinnamon Swirl. Then I continued to eat more Cinnamon Swirl straight up fishing for raisin chunks. Couple more tbsp's no big deal..
As if that wasn't enough

1/2 Scoop Muscle Food with a splash of Almond milk and Cinnamon.
And I was off to bed full and tired, just the way I like it.
You are GORGEOUS girl! I'm super jealous of how shiny and straight your hair is, I have to tame mine with a flatiron for hours for it to look that good :) Loving the tempeh salad...definitely one of my faves!
ReplyDelete