When I got home my Man was sitting at the table eating a fat bowl of Mini Wheats and just to help you imagine how big of a disaster I am when I come home, I walked into the Kitchen and my Man just laughed. That’s the beauty of going to the gym in AM. I call it the roll and go. No brushing of the hair, teeth, make up, face washing, just toss on the lulu’s, a top and whatever hoodie is on the floor (be it mine or my Man’s) and GO. I look like a prize to be won.
I came home and had DRANK
½ Scoop Muscle Food
Predictability: emphasizes such things as discipline, order, systemization, formalization, routine, consistency, and methodical operation.
The Breakfast Cookie is a Methodical Operation
Work was Work was Work. I did a little of this, a little of that and then it was LUNCH
Appetizer
I can't remember when I opened this hummus but i'm sure it was well over a week ago. Consume with 7 days of opening? Says who? What makes the container so smart.
I forgot to mention I tossed Chickpeas in the oven this morning while I got ready. I like them baked in Pumpkin Puree with Cinnamon, Salt (at 350 for about 15 minutes) and then Chilled. They were waiting patiently in the fridge when I got home and I tossed them straight on THIS salad:
Pumpkin Chickpeas, Spinach, Weeds, Roasted Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts and Mushrooms.
When I got home from work I was ready for a snack.. or 3
Honeydew. I was not a fan of this particular honeydew, I like mine sweet. So half way through I ditched it and had THIS:
Fig with PB, MUCH better.
Better Yet?
Mmmm Hmmm Cake Batter. 1/2 Scoop Muscle Food, Splash of Almond Milk and PB.
All fueled up, I was ready to CLEAN. I know I thought the day would never come but I told you I wanted to try out the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. My Man and I went to town on the kitchen erasing the evidence of my Grubby Hands, swiffering the floor, vacuuming, doing dishes. We cleaned that kitchen like it was an olympic sport. It was also a bonding experience since we've never cleaned together (or seperately, yuck). When we were done I whipped us up an appetizer to chow down on before a little grocery shopping.
CHIPS!!
The floor was so clean we could have eaten off it, but since that would be awkward we opted for plates instead.
WHITE kale chips. I cut up the Kale, sprayed them with Olive Oil spray, loaded the salt and nutritional yeast on and tossed em in the oven at 350 for 10 - 15 minutes.
Once we were finished ransacking the grocery store it was SUPPA TIME.
Hers
Monday Night = Bnut FRIES
His
THAT'S a Manly Supper. Pork and Couscous.
Suppa Dessert
Fig and PB
The rest of the night consisted of surfing the internet and watching TV. Before I knew it was time for bed and one last (ya right) snack.
Almost Empty Almond Butter Jar


1/3 cup Smart Bran, 1/2 Scoop Muscle Food and Almond Milk.
We went to bed at the crazy late time of 9:30, so I woke up at 11:30 and decided to have ANOTHER snack. I know I banned late night snacking but last night I tossed that rule out the window. And slammed it shut when I went for a second piece of THIS:

Pumpernickle and PB, 1 and half slices to be exact.
I say this everyday but the snacking at night is getting out of hand. Tonight I'm only have ONE snack. Someone hold me to this. Please?
I think it's fine to snack at night as long as you're hungry! There's nothing worse than waking up in the middle of the night to a rumbly tummy. Have a great day!
ReplyDelete