Sunday, March 14, 2010

Impulse

Happy Sunday!!

I love sleeping in on the weekends. Yeterday I slept in until 8:00. I know, I know what a waste of day. As soon as I got up I opened the fridge to THIS:


I inhaled it like it was air.

I washed it down with a mug of this NEW tea:


Congratulations Coconut Mango, you now how a spot on my top 5 tea list.

I made a game time decision to attend ride at 9:30. It's always better this was since I have less time (as in the car ride) to talk myself out of it. I would feel a lot more embarassed (infront of myself) to turn the car around and drive home than to keep on driving there. Of course, once ride was over I was so happy I had gone. I came out a sweaty mess, perfect.

I rewarded myself with WATERMELON when I got home


I wish someone would bet me that I couldn't eat a whole large watermelon in one sitting. I could use 20 bucks. Takers?

Next up, Lunch. I continued to school the Salad Challenge with THIS beast:


Salmon Burger, Weeds, Spinach, Sauteed Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Acorn Squash.

With a Side Of


I wanted the whole squash so...

Sweet Tooth? I'm pretty sure I have Sweet Teeth. Right after finishing my lunch I needed this.


3 Dates with unpictured PB.

Annnnnnnnd


Half a Slice of Pumperickle with PB

I picked Mel up after lunch and we spent the afternoon perpetuating and encouraging each others shopping addictions. When we shop together it goes a little something like this..

"Ooo this is cute"
"That IS cute, try it on"
"Should I?"
"ahhh YEAH"
"How does it look?"
"I LOVE it, you HAVE to get it"
"Does it look like my other 5 rings?"
"No no noooo, it's COMPLETELY different, the diamond on this one is definitely bigger and the band is the same but Oh this diamond.."
"You think I need it?"
"You NEED it"

We left the store after each putting 2 to 3 hundred dollars worth of merchandise on hold. A step in the right direction since we're normally impulsive. We'll be back.

I came home and threw together a quick suppa since My Man and I were heading to the MOVIES. Such a treat since we BARELY ever get to watch movies (pffff HA).

I knew that I wanted to use THIS:


I was so pumped up to come across GREEN Cauliflower at the grocery store. I'm so easily excited.

So...


I had Roasted Cauliflower, Curly Sweet Potato Fries and a BBQ Chickpea Burger.

Burger Recipe
1/2 Cup Chickpeas
1 Tbsp Whole Wheat or Spelt Flour
1 Tbsp BBQ Sauce

Toss all the ingredients in the food processor. Roll into a ball and flatten into a burger. Fry it in a sprayed pan until both sides brown and harden a bit. DONE!

We got to the movie late, because we'd be a different couple if we had been on time. We were going to see Sherlock Homes, us and a theater full of Seniors. No offense to Seniors, but it just made the whole process a lot slower. The pace at which people went into and came out of the theater was both painful and slow. The good new was that during the movie the theater was dead silent.


4 Peanut Butter Covered Thumbs up. We both enjoyed it.

I came home and went straight for the kitchen (you kind of have to since that's the way the castle is set up).


Pumpernickle and PB


Nanner and Cashew Butter.

I headed upstairs to catch up on some PVR. I've got the thing jam packed with 90210, Vampire Diaries, Mercy, Melrose Place, Real Housewives. Needless to say, (My Man loves it) with a whole new week of TV about to start there is no more recording time. SO it was the logical way to spend the rest of my night. I decided on Melrose Place and I have to point out that Heather Locklear is a freak of nature. How does she still look like a 25 year old hottie? Whatever she's drinking, I'll have 5 and take 10 to go.

Half way through I got bored and Ventured back to the Kitchen. I'm an impulsive shopper and eater.


Ezekiel English Muffin with Better Butter (Earth Balance.)

More food. What's wrong with me? Where to start is the question..

1 comment:

  1. Coconut mango tea sounds awesome. I'm jealous of it while sipping on my plain raspberry! You and your friend sound just like me and my bestie when shopping. She's the worst influence when I'm not supposed to spend money! Have a great Monday love :)

    ReplyDelete