
I had nowhere to be and nothing to do. Gym? anothankyou. When I was done breakfast guess what I did? Went BACK to BED.
Then when I woke up again and I had Breakfast #2, Ground Hog Dayin it ladies and gentleman.

Finn Crisps (I actually ate 3 but the third one was a game time decision) with PB annnnd the rest of My Man's Chia Puddin
Then guess what I did? Went BACK to bed. JUST kidding. I stayed up and stared at the mess that is our house. I imagined cleaning the whole castle top to bottom and then imagined how not fun that would be.
Around 11, My Man had some running around to do and I decided to go along for the ride. We stopped by his Dad's place and went to get his hockey skates sharpened. I've come to realize that i'll never escape this ritual. I used to go with my dad when I was younger, he'd hand his Skates to the guy at the counter and then i'd follow him around while he checked out all of the sticks. There are hundreds and hundreds of sticks and in order for a guy to check them out he has to pretend shoot with each one he likes.. The ONLY difference now is that i'm waiting for My Man instead of My Dad, and I get less excited over the pink sticks.
When we got home I had a snack while my lunch was cookin:

Cucs and Hummus
Lunch was (a 3 course FEAST) Spaghetti and Meat Balls

Spaghetti Squash, Organic Marinara and a crumbled Amy's Burger.
Since it was the weekend and I have nothing but time I threw in some Kale chips when I was done. Why not?

And for Lunch Dessert:

Fig and PB
Thankfully I was off to watch My Man's hockey game when I finished it, otherwise I would have been hunting around for my next snack. I knew when I reached for breakfast number 2 it was going to be one of THOSE days. You know, the days when nothing is what you ACTUALLY wanted but you don't know this until you already ate it. My stomach didn't stand a chance. I made sure ahead of time that it was at a rink with an indoor fan section. I refuse to actually sit INSIDE the rink. I'm more concerned with being warm than my view of the ice. And of COURSE I grabbed some Second Cup on my way. One citrus green tea please.
The game was so fun to watch because my Man scored 2 goals and had a few assists. If they would have chosen a player of the game it would have been him and I'm not just saying that because we sleep in the same bed at night. I didn't nickname him Champ and Allstar for nothing. I love watching him play hockey, I used to watch him every weekend when he was living out of town but now that he plays Adult Safe it's not "ccol" for girlfriends to watch.
After the game we went out for drinks and I had a heart healthy glass of red wine. I'm not going to lie, I didn't finish it. Three sips and I was drunk, 5 and I would have blacked out. Noooooo 5 and I would have just got louder. At least it made me look classy. No? I had to ditch out on the drinks early and head over to my parents house for supper. I left my Man there to get his drink on and eat dry ribs.
So here's a couple of Pics of my contribution to the Suppa
I was supposed to make spiralized zucchini but the grocery store was all out, I did however find THESE

Apparently they're called Fuzzy Squash, the name alone was enough for me to purchase them. I peeled these and spiralized em.

For the dressing I mized together Soy Sauce, Whole Grain Dijon Mustard and a little water.

My Plate

Ohhhh you betcha Salad Challenge, you thought I forgot didn't you? Salmon, Fuzzy Squash, Asparagus and Weeds!!
DESSERT
Banana Ice Cream

Frozen Nanners straight into the food processor = Banana Ice Cream
Finished Product

A top of yesterdays Almond Butter Cookies.
STUFFED, I headed home to watch some of the Oscars and have a bath. I also knew I was going home to eat more. More food? Bring it. Pb and Pumpernickle? Yes please.

Half a Nanner with Cashew Butter? Sure thing

Ezekiel with Better Butter? Why not.

I woke up this morning with crumbs on my face..
Haha, the ice skate story made me laugh, I did the same thing when I used to go with my dad to get my brother's skates sharpened! I remember I used to love the figure skating guards with sparkles in them :) I love the name of fuzzy squash too, yummy dinner! Have a great week!
ReplyDelete