I'm not sure if it's worth noting but Simone has creeped her way into my personal top 3. How about when the all the Judges gasped in horror at Brenda's outfit and then Nigel proceeded to tell her it was so bad she looked like an ACCOUNTANT. How rude Nigel, how rude. I do not wear outfits like Brenda and I hope her surprise next week is hair.
Around 11 my sister came by to pick me up. We had plans to go wedding gift shopping and for lunch with my Grandma. I forgot how much I love days like this. We ended up stopping at Dad's Organic Market on our way to Home Outfitters to pick up a few things, my second complimentary Cinnamon Bun was just a bonus. It's the grand opening weekend so we sampled all kinds of goods like Sweet Potato Fries, Hemp Seeds, Dark Chocolate Truffles, Rice Chips. We basically stopped at Dad's for some appy's before lunch.
I left with these Goods
We were successful at Home Outfitters thanks to the couple's gift registry. We printed their list, picked out a few of the nicest things and bought em. I also realized that I need to get married so I can take that gun around and shoot it at everything I want. Now THAT would be shopping. Is there a page limit?
Oh and Guess what? My Grandma, who is one of my favorite people EVER, bought me a PRESENT. You know when people use the expression "it factor", my Grandma has that. I LOVE her I'd been eyeing up this Heidi Klum Whateverittakes.org Mug for the last month and just like the previous 5 times I'd been to Home Outfitters I picked it up and put it back telling myself I didn't need it. However, after I put it back my Grandma picked it up and BOUGHT it for me. My Grandma has always spoiled me and made me feel like a princess. Now this Mug went from being a cute Mug I really wanted to a Mug that has meaning because it's from her.
After all that shopping we hit up 13th Avenue Coffee House for lunch. I was REALLY excited since other than a few items with salmon and turkey, it's mainly vegetarian. My sister and my Grandma both ordered the suishi bowl and I had...
Jivin Jerk Rice Bowl
Tempeh, Brown Rice, Jerk Sauce, Cukes, Mango Salsa, Cabbage, Tomatoes and Plantain Chips. This was DELICIOUS.
After lunch the three of us headed back to my Castle and took Bailey for a walk, that's walk number 3 athankyou very much. I better be careful, before I know Bailey is going to be expecting these weekend strolls. When we got back I was ready for something SWEET.
Greek Goodness
1/4 Cup Greek Yogurt, 1/2 Scoop Muscle Food, Cinnamon, Heritage Cereal annnnnnnd WHITE CHOCOLATE WONDERFUL PB. I LOVED this peanut butter. I've come to the conclusion that PB & Co can do no wrong.
Since it was only 4 o'clock and I had no plans for the rest of the day I decided to work out. I know it was a surprise to me too. I stole my Man's ipod and headed to the gym. I felt like trying out every weight machine in the gym, okay not EVERY weight machine but it was close. It took me one hour, one bottle of water and some serious reading of how-to pictures and I was done. I finished off the random weights with 10 minutes on the treadmill at 12% incline.
I came home and had THIS
1/2 Scoop of my new Protein. This was the first time I drank it (instead of mixing it in yogurt) and it was NOT sweet enough.
Next up, My Man and I had Kale Chips, Can you say obsessed?
Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice, Nutritional Yeast and Salt. Cooked at 400 for around 10 minutes.
Suppa Time
A repeat of lunch the toher day. Healthy Fish Sticks and Brussel Sprouts with Mustard/Nutritional Yeast sauce.
I spent the rest of the night on the phone with Kimberly!!
Before bed I had some Kind of Wonderful
Pumpernickle and White Chocolate Wonderful. YumMAY.
Annnnnnd I finished this Jar straight up with a spoon in bed
Then it was off to sleep since I was going to have to put up 8:00AM for hair and Makeup. Who says yes to a Fashion Show at noon?
I love all your meals in this post! Healthy fish sticks made me smile. They are so nostalgic and delicious! And how cute is that mug? Your grandma sounds wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day today!!
Yummm I love all the PB&Co. action in here!! I've always been scared to try kale chips, but you eat them so often they must be delicious!! How do you cook them?
ReplyDeleteI love when I go to a restaurant and it's mostly vegetarian! Sounds like you had a brilliant day.
ReplyDelete