Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bachelorette Monday

I got things started yesterday with a COOKIE


1/3 Cup Oatmeal, 1 Tbsp Almond Butter, 3/4 Smashed Banana, Cinnamon, 1 Tsp Maca Powder and 2 Tbsp Almond Milk.

Post Breakfast/sitting around I called Kim and we caught up for as long as my cellphone allowed us to. It was dying and my charger was nowhere to be found. I'm assuming the spare room ate it but I haven't come to any solid conclusions. The phone call actually ended in Bailey running away from me outside and me needing both hands to catch her, BUT my phone died seconds after anyway. Once I finally caught her I figured I deserved a reward. I'm lying, my Man had to come outside, call her name once and she came back. Regardless I rewarded myself with WATERMELON.



The rest of the morning I did a whole lot of nothing. I cleaned the kitchen, had a bath etc. By etc. I mean that's all I did. Around 12:30 I made some lunch even though I wasn't hungry yet. I had to be over at my parents house by 1:00 and I had plans to meet Mel right after. SO I made a Quiche?! No wait, that's not right. I don't know what it's called but this is what I did...

I put Mushrooms, 6 Egg Whites and Kale in a casserole dish and put it in the oven at 350.



After 10 minutes I got impatient and moved it from the oven to the microwave.



I cooked it for 3 more minutes and it was done.



Shortly after taking this picture I loaded it up with some Hummus. Not bad at all..

Mel and I spent the majority of the afternoon sitting at the Condo Castle kitchen table drinking coffee and filling eachother in on the last 2 weeks of our lives. We email eachother daily but it's essential that we cover everything again in person. I also showed her all my new purchases from AZ, which by the way are rather pathetic for the amount of time we spent at the mall. That equation does not balance out.

Mel left around 4:30 so I was left with an hour and half to kill before my hair appointment. After my hair appointment/gossip session I snacked on THESE..


Not the oranges, just the veggies.

I also tossed these in the oven..



Why? Because it was BACHELORETTE MONDAY.



They were ready JUST in time, I grabbed them, the Ketchup, the Salt and headed for the couch. HEAVEN. I watched the first half of the show and then re-watched it and the rest of the show once my Man got home. He LURVES it too. I would now like to direct your attention to a few alarming Bachelors...

The Bachelorette REG FLAGS

Derrick aka Shooter


Shooter should have kept his Nickname to himself or at least made something up other than "you know I may have prematurely.. In college maybe..", ummm WHO told you to tell her that story?! They were sabotaging you.

Justin


When you ask a room full of guys competing for the same girl to write down the name of a guy they'd like to see go home, they're obviously going to target the biggest threat/coolest guy. In this case, you should ALWAYS keep him. You should also disregard the fact that he refers to himself as Rated-R and concentrate on the fact that he's cute.

Kyle


The only thing he hasn't killed yet is a human. This is also the same guy who considered eating the first impression rose. This way it would be inside of him and he could carry it in his soul forever.

Craig


The Canadian from Toronto is lying about his age, his face told me so. He also looks like a low budge McDreamy.

Tyler M


He mistook the Bachelorette for a someone else, and made her aware of this by wearing cowboy boots and announcing that he wore them because that's what she was wearing the first time she stepped out of the limo. Tyler M, you should take those boots off and use them to kick yourself.

My Faves

Kirk


Although the scapbook was alarming at first, it was actually kind of charming. My favorite page was his "Ridiculous" page. I'd also like to point out that he was cool enough to know he needed to heavily drink before giving it too her. It looked to me like Crown Royal on the Rocks.

Roberto


His name is Roberto.

Jesse


The guy from Perculiar was nothing but normal.

Chris L


He's cute and he took care of his sick mom.

I ended Bachelorette Monday with some Pumpernickle Bread, my 1/4 of a Banana and Cinnamon Raisin Swirl PB. I may or may not have dipped into the Naturally More Jar too.




I finished this jar. Obviously this is an older picture because it wasn't FULL. But none the less you should alarmed, very alarmed. Overdosing on PB on a daily basis has GOT to HAVE side effects. Not as much as birth control, but side effects none the less.

6 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhh let's chat about the boys!
    1. shooter - yeah, no. time to go.
    2. justin - he's so hot, i'd do him right now.
    3. kyle - i think he's homeless.
    4. craig - DEF a low budget mcdreamy. bad hair.
    5. tyler - yeah bad move w/ the boots. he's obviously dumb or was paying attention to some other chick. whoops.
    6. kirk - seems really nice but holy shit way to overwhelm a chick the first time you meet her!
    7. roberto - he's from my city!!!!!!!
    8. jesse - not a fan, sorry
    9. chris l - not the hottest thing but i loved his story. he seems like a really decent guy.

    i'm so glad you're watching this. can you do more updates w/ me please!? yayyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved the bachelorette season premiere.. and she's got some great guys to choose from.. cant wait to see how it all pans out. havent picked my fav yet.. but i'll let u know when i do

    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH im watching this afternoon!! i cant wait!! i freakin love these shows! LOL 'low budget mcddreamy' you are SO right on with that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh girl... i can never wait for the over and always end up throwing whatever it is in the microwave (unless it is a dessert item you know)

    i have not gotten into the bachelorette... whoops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you believe I've never seen an episode of the Bachelor/Bachelorette? I have to say, there are some pretty tasty specimens in that lineup though...might have to add it to my DVR list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm..I didn't think I'd have any favs this season just by looking at their pics online but I was proved wrong! way wrong! Some guys looked better on TV than in pics. My favs this season are Jesse and Roberto. Jesse looks wayy better on Tv! drool...lol sorry

    ReplyDelete