Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's my BIRTHDAY

HOLY COW i'm 24 today.


For the first time in 24 years I'm posting a picture I took of myself and make fun of other people for doing. This is my Zoolander face.

Today I have to thank my Mom and Dad for putting up with me for 24 WHOLE years..





I would also like to apologize for these 24 years..

24, That is the oldest i've EVER been. I'm aware of how smart that last sentence sounds, of course it's the oldest i've ever been, but that's exactly what went through my mind this morning. That and where I want to go for supper tonight. I also considered allowing myself to eat a whole jar of peanut butter today, it IS my birthday after all. I've really got to think long and hard about my supper choice, now that i'm in my mid-twenties it needs to be somewhere classy, I need to wear a dress. This little note was waiting for me on the computer this morning...



I'd WAY rather have a note like this from my Man than a card. I especially love his writing.

Here's a pic of the two of us from last Saturdays wedding, back when I was 23...


My nose soaked up the majority of my spray tan.

Okay, so now that we all know i'm officially old, let's move on to yesterdays eats.

I started with my new FAV


1/3 Cup Oatbran, 2/3 Cup Water, 1/4 Egg Whites, Cinnamon, 2 Tbsp Josheph's Maple Syrup adn 1 Tbsp Naturally More Peanut Butter. If you haven't tried added egg whites to your oatbran or oatmeal do it NOW. Trust.

My Man and I were lazy all morning and didn't end up leaving for the gym until 12:00. Since my Man wanted bottled water for the gym, we stopped at Wholy Foods (it's right behind) and picked some up. There was a sports store right beside so he headed in there and I grabbed the water annnnnnnnd

POP


Well sort of pop. It's called Steav and it's Zero Calorie Blackcherry Sparkling Green Tea. As soon as I saw the twist top glass bottles I knew I had to have them.

I parked myself on a boulevard in the parking lot and cracked one open while waiting for my Man.


I think the Cashier shook them on me.

Once we finally made it to the gym, we did arms again only different exercises. We did some assisted Chin Ups and Dips. Okay, I did some assisted Chin Ups and Dips, he did real ones. It was actually a really fun gym day because we spent most the time laughing at my technique and ability to lift very little weight.

We stopped at Wholy Foods AGAIN on the way back home. I needed to pick up Egg Whites since I left ours out all night, oops. I also grabbed some Honey Dew for the ride home.



We had a REALLY late lunch yesterday, which threw off the rest of our eating for the day. I had the same thing as the day before. It's hard on vacation because you don't want to stock up on an assortment of foods and have it go to waste. Enter boring meal..


Bnut Squash Fries and 6 Egg Whites.

I attempted to spice it up with some DIP


1 Tbsp Nature's Hollow Honey, 1 Tbsp Mustard and 1 Tsp Dill.

After lunch, or early supper depending on how you look at it we decided to spend some time in the sun. We hit up my parents friends pool (my parents isn't finished yet) and went for a swim.

I oogled the Pool Boy



Once we were good and burnt we headed back to the house to get ready for our MOVIE. We were going to see....



We couldn't help ourselves and stopped at the Yogurt Bar on the way there. I think that would make this the fourth Yogurt Place we've tried. I got Cinnamon Bun and added one of all of the chocolate toppings.


I need to open up one of these and a Whole Foods in my City.

We got to the movie theatre just before 6:30, which is when it started, and we were quickly informed that there was only one section left but that the line for the 7:30 show wasn't too bad yet. Line?! I thought this was the first day of Robin Hood not Harry Potter or Star Wars. Luckily, my Man jumped in and said yes to the 7:30. My first reaction would have been no way, i'm not WAITING. Judging by the first half of the line I would have guessed there's some sort of popular Robin Hood video game, that or a Dungeons and Dragons club were on a "night out at the movies". The back half of the line looked like the audition line for the Real Housewives of Orange County casting.

Half hour later we were finally headed in. I sat down a little nervous about the two and half hour movie and how it would affect my ADD, but it was AHmazing.



I give it FOUR Peanut Butter Covered Thumbs up. I'm including my Man's thumbs it was so good. You HAVE to see this movie.



It was 10 o'clock by the time we got home so instead of a real supper I whipped up some Oatbran.


1/3 Cup Oatbran, 2/3 Cup Water, 1/4 Cup Egg Whites, Cinnamon, 2 Tbsp Joseph's Maple Syrup and Naturally More Peanut Butter.

I woke up around 2:00 AM and had half of one of THESE with Naturally More

13 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you are too cute and that note is adorable!!!! Hope the birthday is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY FREAKING 24TH BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS GIRL!!! i know your gonna party up so i dont need to say "party it up" but i will say HAVE A BLAST! here's hoping its fabulous and memorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!! I hope you have an absolutely FANTASTIC day love!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!!!!!!!!
    Have a wonderful day...and as for the jar of PB...it's your birthday, you can do what you want ;) Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!! Have a fabulous day. LOVE the note from your man, how freakin' cute is he?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy happy happy birthday! i hope you had a great day with your man. you are one amazing 24 year old! stay amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY 24TH!!! Hope you have an amazing bday (cute note btw!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!! Just met you, but you seem like tons of fun- wish you DID live here, no so far off in Canada :( !
    and
    OMG ! that Steaz looks SOO good!! Did you ever try Zevia? Its sweetened naturally too with Stevia ( i did a review of it on my website if you wanna check it out). its so good, my fav is the black cherry and root beer flavors :)
    xoxoLisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE! I hope you had an absolutely fabulous day! Celebrate :o)

    'peanut butter thumbs up' i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha i love his note! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AHHH- I'm so sorry I missed your actual birthday :( But, HAPPY HAPPY HAPY belated BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete