Thursday, May 20, 2010

Little Post

His and Her Breakfast Bowls


Hers - 1/3 Cup Oatbran, 2/3 Cup Water, 1/4 Cup Egg Whites. 1 Tbsp Naturally More PB, Cinnamon and Joseph's Maple Syrup. His - 1/2 Cup Oats, 1 Cup Almond Milk, 1 Smashed Banana, 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter and Cinnamon.

After breakfast my Man headed to the gym and I opted to stay behind and lay out in the backyard. Being the last day in AZ I started to panic at the sight of my non existent tan and decided to do something about it. I would later come to regret this decision. I put my bathing suit on, sprayed some sun tan lotion on my body, grabbed my book and headed outside. I put in a good 3 hours which is record setting in my books. I usually get bored after 20 minutes and have to call it quits, but between misting myself with the hose and reading my book the time flew by.

My Man got home around 1 o'clock with my lunch goods. In the bag? Shirataki Noodles and Hummus, duh. I finished the rest of the other tub with a spoon when I came inside for a quick water break. I'm considering starting an underground food ring when I get back to Canada. I plan on smuggling in things like but not limited to Tofu Noodles, Mojo Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars, Naturally More Peanut Butter, Bombshell Bras, Bagel Thins etc. I'll get back to you with more details later. Obviously for lunch I was adventurous and had the same meal i've been eating for the past 4 days.

Fettucini Alfredo


Tofu Shirataki Noodles, 2 Tbsp Hummus and 4 Quorn Balls.

I started to have hot flashes while I ate this meal. I may be in my mid twenties now but it's still too early for menopause. This is when I started to realize I may have layed outside a tad too long. My skin was turning into a lovely shade of ballerina pink. After lunch, we hopped in the Navigator and cruised around Scottsdale, hit up H&M annnnnnd came across a...

Bucks


Coffee over ice with Soy Milk and Chemicals. I mean sugar free Caramel Syrup.

And some Fruit



After Starbucks we went to Dicks Sporting Goods so my Man could get some sort of padded underarmor for rugby. At this point my chest and legs were on FIRE. I literally had to look down every 3 seconds to make sure my shins hadn't gone up in flames. I had also taken the straps of my tank top and bra off my shoulders and let them hang down like some unclassy tube top. The straps rubbing against my skin was like the friction created by two sticks, I swear I saw smoke. Ballerina pink was now a deep red and it was becoming evident that I had SPRAYED my sunscreen on. It looked like someone graffitied my body with red spray paint.

We stopped at Wholy Foods on the way home for the very last time, tear. We bought some bars for the trip home today and some chicken for my Man's supper. I also walked out with Watermelon for the ride.


I was tempted to rub it all over my body but I ate it instead.

We got home, packed AKA threw everything in our suitcases and made some Suppa.

No it's not your eyes playing tricks on you, I really did alternate between two different meals the entire day. Fettucini Alfredo AGAIN.



And Loaded Oatbran shortly after..


I didn't list the ingredients since I think these speak for themselves. If they don't just scroll up.

My Man and I head home today. I'm sad to be leaving Scottsdale but i'm excited to get home to see BAILEY.. And my family.. And Mel.. And phone dates with Kim.. And my pantry and fridge FULL of food.. And my Bed.. And my Tivo.. yup i'm exicted. I'm also excited to rent Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief on the plane again.

6 comments:

  1. awe big bear and little bear bowls hehe. <3 CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your sun burn feels better asap! That is the WORST :(
    Have a safe trip back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so funny girl, so funny. i am the same way when i lay in the sun, it sucks. but hey, it'll turn to tan eventually. do you like those noodles? mymom has them in the fridge, but i'm too scared to try them!! what would you recommend as my first concoction of them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha how cute are those his & her's bowls? Have a fun & safe trip back - and I hope your sunburn feels better! I burn like woah too lol, only spray tans for me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read your last post...I am obsessed with my bombshell bra too. Members of the itty bitty titty committee, unite!! I ODed on those noodles awhile ago and haven't been able to eat them since, but they're definitely a good volume food! Have a safe trip back love!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I just made some oatbran like yours for the very first time! I am eating it right now as dessert! its sooo delicious,, I didnt think it would be but I love it! I also bought some shirataki noodles,hummus and meatless meatballs from whole foods today. Will have that for lunch tomorrow and let you know I like it!

    ReplyDelete