Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Swappage

I woke up and shut off my alarm AGAIN. No snooze, just straight up shut it off. This was a ballsy move considering that regardless of the gym I did still have to wake up and go to work. Luckily, I did. I showered AGAIN yesterday morning, so I guess missing the gym in the am isn't all bad.

Yesterday I partied like a swapstar. On the road to healthy eating it's ALL about swapping. Swapping this for that, that for this. You don't have to give anything up, just find a better version.

I started off the day swapping a Cookie



For Cookie


It took a few tries to get that fork to stand and create one classy picture. Your welcome.

Here are a few more examples..

Butter



For Earth Balance



McD Fries



For Butternut Squash Fries



Regular Milk



For Almond Milk



Swapping is a fine art, an art that some people are not familiar with. That's when things like this happen..

Oscar Winning Beauty



For Bombshell McGee



One Smokin Hot Babe



For many Mediocre _______'s (you can fill in the blank with whatever word you see fit)



I was patiently awaiting lunch time and finally it arrived..


Acorn Squash Wedges and SIX egg whites

See here the swappage is all in the Ketchup...

Heinz



For Simply Natural Organic Ketchup


Half way done my what? 35th bottle of the new year?

For my Afternoon Snack I swapped..

No Bake Cookies



For Sludge


1 Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder, 1 Tbsp Raw Almond Butter and 1 and 1/2 Tbsp Almond Milk.

I packed my gym stuff in hopes of making it to the gym RIGHT after work again. However, 4:37 rolled around and I still hadn't changed. 4:45, still no changing. 4:56, nope. 4:58? "Fudge it, FINE", I changed.

Work Clothes



For Gym Clothes



As per usual I was awfully pleasant on the drive home. I bet my Man just loves the days I torture myself into going to Kick Class. You want to chat? Too bad.

For Supper I swapped Wok Box



For a Hugass Homemade Stir Fry




Miracle Noodles, Sauteed Cauliflower, Shitake Mushrooms, Broccoli in Soy Sauce and Worchester Sauce annnnd TVP topped with lotsa Nutritional Yeast.

After Supper my Man and I watched the Hills. The Hills has been known for switching things up on occassion..

Sweet and Innocent Lauren



For Potty Mouth Kristin



Spencer Pratt Swapped..

Sanity



For Crystals



No wait, he was never sane.

Before calling it a night I ventured back down to the Kitchen where I slathered some of THIS



all over THIS



YES, I made an emergency PB run yesterday and I was especially glad I did when I woke up at 1:00AM for MORE.



There's no equivalent to Pumpernickle and Cinnamon Swirl PB, it's in a league of it's own. I highjacked a lot of internet photos in the post, shhh...

7 comments:

  1. hey girl! love the post...omg I hate kristin she really is such a bitch...when she met with stepahanie and totally was a a-hole...my god I wanted to kick her!

    and spencer has lost his mind...who is so mean to their own family!!! ahhh i cant stand 'speidi'

    anyways love the post and just emailed you back! we are doing a SWAPPAGE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh my comment didnt go thru.. ok retype.

    lol i was saying how much i love seeing the before and afters..and how much betetr the healthy options look compared to the regular ones! and we have the same ketchup and butta1 love it <3 ... haha spencer pratt is such a sad sad man.. lol.

    great post and i especially loved ur humorous twist on it as always. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm obsessed with the way your almond milk has french on it. only in canada!! i used to hate kristin, but she's growing on me. not everyone can be a huge bitch and still not have been killed, so she must be doing something right. spencer on the other hand...meh

    hope youre having a wonderful day gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha spencer is such a douche, i can't stand him! your gym top is such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are not alone with the waking up issue - I do the same thing. Some days I just avoid snooze all together and then wake up in a frenzy!!

    Did you hear about Spencers new show coming out? "Fist Pump for Love" LOLOL. Auditions are near my house, I would love to go just to see the type of people that show up lol.

    Have a great night lady! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha yes we definitely dont have any grocery stores with "Canada" in the title in CA lol. You know what else we dont have (at least not in my part of CA) is the PB & company!! I drool every night when i read all the blogs entries about the infamous infamous mighty maple, white chocolate etc.. LOL. Have a great day tomorrow girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm love almond milk for regular.
    But a cookie is a cookie, :P and now I want one, straight outta the oven not the fridge lol!

    ReplyDelete