
My Man and I had plans to go golfing so I was up at the early hour of 6 o’clock. This meant that I watched Family Matters while I ate my Oatbran and drank my coffee.
1/3 Cup Oatbran, 2/3 Cup Water, 1 Tbsp Naturally More PB, 1/4 Cup Egg Whites and Josephs Maple Syrup.
I found a Lizard in Garage. He was trying to ride my bike..
Instead of golfing we decided we’d just hit up the driving range later in the afternoon rather than force my Man to try to get through 18 holes with me. We didn’t want to put that kind of stress on our relationship. Since we were both up and ready to go we decided to head to the mall for the millionth time so I could return a couple of things and buy a couple more. Yes, I’m one of those shoppers. It’s called buyer’s remorse and they haven’t found a cure yet. I also had yet to spend my Birthday money.
After putting in a full morning of shopping we stopped for some lunch at Stingray Sushi, which just happened to be attached to the ritzy mall we were at. This mall is so out of hand it actually has valet parking. As I walked into lululemon I half expected them to carry special 14 Karot gold seamed pants. ANYWAY, as I was saying LUNCH.
We started with some Edamame Beans
His Sushi
Tempura Shrimp Roll and California Roll.
Her Sushi
Spicy Scallop Roll
Around 3:00 we went to the driving range. We packed up both golf bags but I ended up leaving mine in the car and just taking the important club, my driver. The driving range was amazing, unlike Regina where I stare at the city dump, here I stared at THIS.
We decided to buy a bucket of balls and when my Man said we’d go with 110 I just about fell over. That’s SO many balls.
We headed up to the top level and went to town. The first ball I hit trickled over the edge and fell directly below. I blamed it on my new bombshells. It was a rough start but eventually they started to connect.
I love the driving range, but only for about 5 minutes. I got tired of hitting them really far, turning back to see if my Man had seen it, realizing he hadn’t, receiving no praise and being disappointed. I don’t aim at anything or have form so all my fun comes from impressing someone else with my distance. Since we hadn’t even put a dent in the bucket yet, and my Man was in deep concentration I decided to start hitting them as fast I could. Someone needed to get things moving, I didn’t want to be there ALL night. Eventually I tried out one of his 9 irons and that’s when things got interesting. The second ball I hit flew into the pole right in front of me, bounced off and flew right past the ONLY other guy on the top floor. My Man told me to apologize and I vowed to keep my eyes on the ball. Four balls later the exact same thing happened. Ting. Man this guy was unlucky. At this point there were only like 10 balls left and the vote was unanimous that I take a seat and let him finish them. Fair enough, I was beginning to feel like I’d thrown something out in my back anyway.
Can you see my victim WAY behind my Man?
We stopped at Wholy Foods on the way home and my Man and I taste tasted the Wheat Grass each refilling our sample cups 5 times. Inappropriate? Yes. Thirsty anymore? No.
I then sampled 5 different kinds of Doctor Hummus. They were all spectacular and I must have looked hungry because the Hummus guy put about a tbsp on every tiny pita chip I tried.
We got home and made Supper Immediately. We started out with some Kale Chips.
Kale, Lemon Juice, Salt and Nutritional Yeast.
We dipped our chips in Tzatziki, AHmazing.
AND I cut up this Squash and dipped it in Hummus
Fettucini Alfredo AGAIN
Tofu Shiritake Noodles, 4 balls, 2 Tbsp Garden Veggie Hummus and some Salt. I love this so much I'm eating it until the I leave tomorrow.
Much to my Mans dismay I made him watch Glee. I tried to convince him that he would like it and of course in this particular episode they just had to make Tina try and help Artie tap dance in his wheelchair.
I took this to bed with us so I could eat it while indulging in the HILLS
1/3 Cup Oatbran, 2/3 Cup Water, 1 Tbsp Naturally More PB, 1/4 Cup Egg Whites and Josephs Maple Syrup.
Can you believe Spencer is producing his own show, Fist Pumping for Snooki's Guido Seconds? I mean for Love.

After the Hills I watched the City and fell even more inlove with Erin. She's the bomb. Shortly after I was out like a light/my Man an hour earlier.
bahaha.. You've totally sold me on the new bra, going to buy one! ;)
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to try that wheat grass. Do you have a particular favorite?
Dana
http://happinessiswithin.wordpress.com/
I'm the SAME way @ the golf course- we only do the driving range as well...and the bucket of balls seems NEVERRRR ending! Last time we were there I ended up just going around picking up all of the pink & orange t's. He thought it was hilarious.
ReplyDeleteLooks like I know where I'm going tomorrow...V.S. pronto! Simple pleasures in life...a new vs bra. Ahhh...
ReplyDeletelol i could totally picture you two just standing there refilling the wheat grass cups haha! oh wow bet he loved that u went up two cup sizes haha ;) seriously tho, 2 size! thats a pretty high tech bra huh! lol
ReplyDeletelove the hills drama, and cant wait for some more jersey shoreee
(:
ReplyDelete