1/3 Cup Oatmeal, 1 Tbsp Almond Butter, 3/4 Smashed Banana, Cinnamon, 1 Tsp Maca Powder and 2 Tbsp Almond Milk.
Shortly after digging into my cookie I realized I wanted coffee. I immediately regreted my decision to throw out all the coffee in the house when I "wasn't going to drink it anymore". Damn my rash healthy self. Actually just damn my self in general. I do that with clothes too. I decide I'm over something and instantly get rid of it only to later kick myself when I want to wear it again.
When I got home I had a serious case of the munchies, and I mean SERIOUS. As I dove face first into the
Kashi Crackers
Cinnamon Swirl PB
Nature's Hollow Jam
Ezekiel English Muffin with Better Butter
I started with just "half" thinking I would actually stop at that. Obviously I ate the other half too.
Naturally More PB
I realized that my munchies were a sign of my headache to come. I know it may sound strange, but everytime I'm about to get a migraine I get an intense urge to munch out. I could have kept going but I finally told myself to "PUT the peanut butter AWAY" and reminded myself to install locks on the cupboards. I went straight upstairs and passed out for an hour. I woke up with the worst headache, shocking. I had no choice but to get myself out of bed and shower. I had a wedding to attend and I knew that unwashed hair to a wedding would be a new low.
When I was done getting ready it was about 12:30, and although I had already consumed enough food for the entire day I told myself that the food eaten between breakfast and lunch doesn't count. SO I made some Butternut Squash Fries.
Bnut Squash, Chilli Powder, Salt and cooked at 350 degrees for umm 10 - 15 minutes? Flipping halfway through.
After shoving those in, it was time to pick up my sister. Neither of our Men were attending the ceremony so we decided to go together. The ceremony was actually kind of entertaining and gave me hope that maybe I will get married in a catholic church after all. The priest was funny so I wrote down his name. I also took an ubsurd amount of pictures, so many that the people around me were starting to laugh. Krista (the bride) was in my sisters wedding party and she took at least 100 pictures at her wedding. I felt my family owed her and since no one else was stepping up I took one for the team.
I killed the hour and half between the Ceremony and Dinner with this.
And this
And this
And this
I'd like to tell you that I used the crackers as a base for the various Peanut Butters and Jams but that was not the case. All of these things were consumed on there own. I like to experience the full flavors of each invidual food. Yes, while most people are getting a buzz on for supper with some cocktails, i'm eating disturbingly large amounts of peanut butter straight from the jar.
I also watched Access Hollywood Weekend. Maria was recording some background vocals with Justin Bieber for his song baby (obviously just for fun since it's already out). Anyway, he was coaching her through it and telling her what to do. Oh what I would have paid to be in her shoes at that moment.

My Man and I made it back to the wedding JUST in time. We like living on the edge and running late, it seems to be our "thing". The speeches were all entertaining and funny and the supper was delicious. I don't think you can ask for much more at wedding. My Supper plate included 2 perogies, pasta salad, asian coleslaw, peas, whole wheat bun and butter annnnnd ummm I think that's it?! I almost took a cabbage roll before remembering I decided not to eat meat anymore. I never associate meat with cabbage rolls, I associate rice, yummy red sauce and cabbage. ANYWAY, the dessert was phenomenal and I even snuck a picture.
Sex in a Pan
The bride later informed me my Sister was wrong and it was actually cream cheese turtle cake, but I thought Sex in a Pan was more fitting.
After dancing with my Mom and visiting with all the mexico crew (the families we used to vacay in Mexico with every Christmas) my Man and I decided to pack it in. I was still SO tired from coming home, jumping right back into work and then waking up for that ridiculously early reflexology appointment. A girl needs to sleep in.
I ended the night with THIS
I slathered it up with some more Cinnamon Raisin Swirl PB. Unfortunately there are no longer any raisins. I ate them all earlier.
I love your blog, woman!
ReplyDeleteAww I love weddings! The good ones always warm my heart =) I am eating my breakfast cookie right as I slept in and skipped my sunday workout..very ambitious right? lol
ReplyDeletep.s in your breakfast cookie for today did you use 3 tablespoons of almond milk or was 1 tablespoon of almond butter in there too?
I love those Kashi crackers - soooooo good! LOL to the "sex in a pan" comment, you always crack me up!
ReplyDeletelol whats with the picture on your bread? odd?
ReplyDeleteDana xx
http://happinessiswithin.wordpress.com/
anything that tastes like sex in a pan is my kind of dish!!! wow.. <3
ReplyDeletebtw ive caught myself so many times eating nothing but crackers,jam, and nut butter all day long. sometiems thats all i want to eat- screw the veggies, fruit, and protein.. carbs and fat=YES!
Love this!
ReplyDeleteYou're so witty.. :D Hahha I love the pose on the cover of your pumpernickel bread, ever noticed that couple?! lol.
Sorry you have to be back from vacay.. I know it must not be as grand and sunny & warm as AZ.. but the wedding sounds fun!! As do the numerous options of nut butters!!! :D
I have yet to try Naturally Moore, it's on my list!!
Cream cheese turtle cake...my mouth is on the floor and I'm wishing I had some to stuff into my face right about now. Heaven. Every time I read your posts it makes me happy I'm not the only one who just sits there with a spoon and the pb jar. My mom was making fun of me for it last night. Hope you have a wonderful Monday love!!
ReplyDeletehahah the cover of that pump bread is so strange with the couple hugging on it!! is it bread or a magazine cover?!?!
ReplyDeletebutternut squash fries!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!