WATCHING Patti set narcisistic male millionaires up with attractive younger women while eating attractive cookies and sitting on attractive couches. This show represents everything wrong with misogynistic agist men in todays society BUT I still enjoy it. Guilty. Plus Patti sets em straight.
Sunday Cookie

Smile

After breakfast and TV I decided to do something active. Sometimes the days just seem so long you HAVE to exercise to pass some time. SO I hit up ride class at 9:30 again. I'm not sure if everyone in the class had gotten straight off of a plane from a two week mexican vacay or WHAT, but everyone was tanned.. except me.. There I was at the back of the class glowing like Casper in the black Ride room light. I'm surprised someone didn't mistake my bike for empty and sit on me.
If someone was handing out gold stars after that class I would have gotten 3. I worked REALLY hard (pat on my lazy back). It was in large part thanks to the music. The April 2010 mix has some awesome tunes. My favorite track is the Hills track which is the song, "You spin me right round" by Flo Rida. In my head i'm singing, "I spin MA bike right round, right round like a record baby right right round YEAH". I also sat in my NEW usual spot at the back. It was full though so I could barely see myself in the mirror. All I saw was my head bobbing up and down behind the sea of riders. It looked stupid so I stopped watching.
When I got home from the gym it was time for my Man and I to head to our reflexology appointments. I went first and I was so excited when it was over. It twas PAINFUL. It's crazy how she can push on my feet and then tell me exactly how I've been feeling. She pushed on my "esophagus" and then asked if I had any burning. Heart burn? YES. My Man went second and I really should have packed popcorn for that show. Mobsters should consider reflexology as their new form of torture, I spill all my secrets at reflexology.
When I got home it was already 1:00 and I couldn't WAIT for lunch. While my bnut fries and fish were cooking some this action took place

I also had a look at these

The desert muffins. Yup, still sick.
And then my lunch was ready..

Bnut Squash Fries and Pickerel cooked with lime juice and salt.
Since my Man was watching Hockey I took my lunch upstairs and watched Vampire Diaries. I know i've said it before but seriously..

For my afternoon snack I had some Sludge

Warning, this is probably my new favorite snack. This time I made it with Peanut Butter. 1 Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder, 1 and 1/2 Tbsp Almond Milk and 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter. I mixed it up and left in the fridge for an hour before digging in.
After my snack my Man and I headed over to my parents house to go hot tubbing. I was kind of hoping it would take us back in time and make my Sunday really interesting. No luck. As per usual, I changed first, got in the hot tub, got too hot and was already out before my Man even got in. Sucha bonding experience it was. We make a bad hot tubbing team. He takes forever to get ready and I heat up like a metal pot in fire.
On our way home we stopped at Sobeys and picked up a few groceries. Groceries like...
Oranges

These are dangerous. We each ate one on the way home. I was sitting in the passenger seat minding my own business when BAM. My Man took a bite of his orange and the juice shot me RIGHT in the eye. What are the odds.
Annnnnd SHRIMP

Shrimp, assorted Mushrooms cooked with a little Soy Sauce and an Ezekiel English Muffin with Better Buttah. YUM.
I'm not sure what we did the rest of the night, but I DO know what it didn't involve. Cleaning, laundry, putting groceries away, bathing Bailey, any of the things we NEEDED to do. Why are we so lazy?
I crawled into bed with more Sludge since I surely needed more calories after all that sitting around.

Same mix as earlier.
You know why I like sludge so much? For one, it has a nut butter in it and two, because of it's texture it takes a really long time to eat. I need things that keep me busy for extended periods of time, other wise i'd just be back for more. I need to feel like I REALLY ate something.
When I googled Sludge this is what came up

I can see the resemblance.
I woke up with a headache around 12:00 and had half a Banana with Peanut Butter AND raw Almond Butter

Annnnnnnd half an Ezekiel English Muffin
with Better Butter of course.
way to amputate that banana hehe...
ReplyDeleteyea im such a sucker for mindless tv or even matchmaker shows like the one u mentioned. im a simpleton when it comes to entertainment.. im just easily amused. lol
xoxo <3
Yay for a good workout you had! I would give you 5 stars love!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh I would pass out in the hot tub too, so relaxing : )
I have not had an orange in forever!! I really love them just never buy them, too funny your man squirted you in the eye by accident!!!
I never watched the vampire diaries, is it a good show?
Hope you have a great night beautiful!!!!
I MUST try butternut squash fries!
ReplyDeleteAlso I am obsessed with spin classes. Yay for "gold stars!" haha :)
haha I would say your google sludged and the protein sludge are quite similar!! omg one time I had an apple in the car, and when we passed by woods, I went to chuck it out the window and I missed!! it hit the window and FLEW back and hit Jason right in the face while he was driving!! fruit can be dangerous I guess, right?!?
ReplyDeletelove the SCOOBY plates!!
xoxox
Haha I love that you actually googled sludge LOL. You are hilarious. Kudos for the great workout lady! And that desert you've concocted does look delish. I need to get better about taking pictures of my food - but by the time I am done making it I just want to dive in lol. Have a great night! xox
ReplyDeletei loooove protein sludges so much! they are just so carmel-y tasting to me (i may just be crazy but.. to me it is carmel like) loove it....
ReplyDeletedangerous fruit eh!?
Mmmm sludge sounds like fudge which sounds DELICIOUS to me! Yet another thing I must try :) I've never watched the Vampire Diaries but I heard its sooo good! I already have a million shows I watch but squeezing in one more couldnt hurt haha. I LOVE Patti! I feel like her & I are always on the same page when it comes to judging the men and the women haha. I seriously can't get enough of that show, or any Bravo show for that matter!
ReplyDeleteHave a marvelous day B!!
Oh Millionaire Matchmaker. I so cannot wait to be home in 2 days and REUNITE with my beloved Bravo! I can never sit in a hot tub for a long time either. In the summer my whole body boils in .5 seconds, and in the winter I get too cold walking outside. I'm a baby. I've always wanted to try reflexology, but maybe not now...
ReplyDeleteHope you have an AMAZING Tuesday girl!!
Definitely going to have to try that 'sludge' - I agree- I like foods that take a while to eat!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, your dinner looks AWESOME!!! Shrimp+ mushrooms....perrrrrfect :)
have a great night!!