Like a Purefit Bar on the plane..
I ate it while watching Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief. Out of the 10 movies I could have rented, When in Rome, Avatar, Dear John etc.. this was the obvious choice. My Man was watching my screen and felt the need to keep making sure I knew that I was renting this one. Uhh ya, i'm sure. Have you seen Percy?

Justin Beiber who?
I also ate four of these new Balls from Whole Food, I just couldn't wait for a more appropriate time to eat them, like a supper or lunch. Nope, instead I practically ate them with Oatbarn.
Okay now that we're all caught up, on to yesterday.
We woke up and first thing was first...
A PHOENIX BREAKFAST COOKIE
1/3 Cup Oatbran, 1 Tbsp PB, 3/4 Smashed WHOLE FOODS Banana and some Nature's Hollow Honey on top.
And we made ouselves right at home..
After breakfast my Man and I went on a mission to finds Golds Gym. I'm glad someone is motivated because if it were up to me there would be no gym for this entire 12 days. My exercise would include walking from my lounger outside to the the pantry for THIS
Naturally More Peanut Butter
This stuff is the bomb. It's loaded with Egg Whites, Flax, Peanuts, Honey and something else I can't remember. This is evidence of my lazyness since instead of going to get it to find out i'm just going with I don't know.
On our way to the gym we got side tracked by the a super Walmart. Shocking, no? We went inside which is where I found my Naturally More Peanut Butter. I also picked up some Flatout Wraps and nail polish. We quickly got back on track and found the gym.
We spent about an hour and half inside doing legs. I walked around copying my Man and did every single thing he did singing, "Anything you can do I can do better." Nooooo, it was more like, "Has it been four sets yet?" The only thing I have to say about Golds Gym Scottsdale is that the uber tanned, perfectly tonned, big boobed ladies should have their own workout room. They are too distracting, not to mention they make me look like a 10 year old school girl.
After the gym my Man and I stopped at Fry's for some veggies and headed back to the house to shower, tan and eat lunch.
I also bought these for the 2 minute drive home.
We grilled out on the mini BBQ burning both the food and ourselves.
The BBQ Playas
Her Plate
His Plate
Oops I was too busy eating Her plate..
When we were done eating it was 3:00 and I told my Man that we couldn't leave the backyard until it was 3:30. I needed to get at least an HOUR in the sun. I have to set minimum times or else I never stay out. My ADD kicked in around 3:05 and I ran this idea past my Man, "Let's go to the front and you can stand on the drive way and watch me ride my bike around the bay." At first he didn't bite but after some Mayjah convincing and promises of Pop-a-Wheely's he caved. He also quickly realized how much fun it is to ride your bike barefoot in your swimsuit. So there we were making our debut in my parents gated community, half naked, pedaling as fast as we could.
Thankfully that killed 12 minutes and so we only had to stand in the backyard pacing back and forth for 13 more minutes. When the time was FINALLY up we were headed out to do some more shopping. We checked out a sporting goods store and a high end women's bathing suit store. My Man left the bathing suit store (those stores should have warning labels posted in the windows) with one grumpy girlfriend, so he did what anyone would do in this situation. He suggested we get some...
FROZEN YOGURT
I ate this while secretely wishing it would go straight to my boobs. I got original with Graham Cracker Crumbs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Yogurt Chips.
We shopped around a little more hitting up Hi Health, Runners Road and Whole Foods (like a moth to a flame). Then we drove up to Pinnacle Peak.
This picture does not do it justice. In fact, I should probably be charged with photo slander.
I could not get over the houses we saw. I now know where the big boobed Golds Gym ladies live.
We also passed this Church
I might reconsider my stance on Religion just so I can attend this Desert Church.
We got back to the house around 7:30 and made some SUPPA, I picked up one an Artichoke in hopes of cooking and eating it.
I shouldn't have had such high hopes.
I put it on my plate anyway
Roasted Cauliflower, Broccoli, Squash, one burnt Artichoke and Egg Whites. All with a side of Ketchup.
We spent the rest of the night watching Angels and Demons and snacking on THIS
1/3 Cup Oat Bran, 1/3 Cup Almond Milk, 1/3 Cup Water, Nature's Hollow Honey and 1 Tbsp Naturally More PB.
I fell asleep dreaming about becoming a SGGB (Scottsdale Golds Gym Bunnie).
haha wishing it went straight to your boobs.... oh i love your sense of humor! you seem to be such an awesome girl.
ReplyDelete<3 that you and your man rode around in your swimsuits... and i am jealous that you can actually be outside in your swim suits... can you believe it is 50 degrees in the midwest right now... how unusual and cruel!
oh and I am Naturally More pb's biggest fan. i think
hahah i love riding around in my bathing suit! i feel so free! so wait, your parents have a house in scottsdale too? nice! i've heard awesome stuff about scottsdale but haven't been.
ReplyDeleteGirl, you are ten times more gorgeous than those gym ladies. Big boobs are overrated...as a 20 year member of the itty bitty titty committee,I can attest to that. Love that you got Naturally More while on vacation...I wish my parents would indulge my whims like that when we're on vacation! Enjoy your time there my dear!
ReplyDeletewhy can't dessert go straight to our boobs..lol i hear ya sista!!! oh what a fabulous day! and can i just had that it really is fun biking barefoot in a swimsuit!! hehe
ReplyDeleteI really want to try that peanut butter! It looks really good.
ReplyDeleteAnd I feel ya...why can't our food go to our boobs?! hahaha. it always goes to the place we don't want it.
What kind of squash is that? It looks so interesting.
ReplyDeletehaha big boobed golds gym ladies too funny!!
ReplyDeletethat grill looks aawesome the way its set up on the stone there!!
Naturally more!!! omg favorite PB of all time!! it used to be in my supermarket and its not there anymore! im so sad!
So glad your trip is great!!!!!!! Jealous!! Nice weather!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNever tried that PB but heard amazing things, guess it is great!!!
Enoy your vacation love!!!!!!!!!!!
Fro yo loveee!
ReplyDeleteThats awesome your man works out with you. I wish mine came with me!pshh lol
ReplyDeleteYour trip looks like fun. I've been dying to try to PB, My room mate eats it.
Dana <3
http://happinessiswithin.wordpress.com/
hahaha you are too funny, i swear we ar ethe same person some times. just some of the things you write, im like, HEY i thought that TOO!!
ReplyDeleteim so jealous of your b-fast cookies, do u make them the night before and let them sit? microwave? do tell :) !!
xoxLisa
Hey Girl-
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a GREAT vacation :)
Love all of your stories...as usual!!
I get the same way with tanning- I need a certain amount, but I get SOOOO bored while sitting outside..I have to have a magazine or something to occupy my time :)