TV Companion
Perfect companion. Didn't ask me any questions and agreed with everything I said.
I can't believe they took the girls to New Zealand. After watching the girls with curly hair go from sleek to frizz after getting off the plane I now know New Zealand is not for me. I only like to vacay in not humid environments, no one wants to feel ugly on vacation. If I were one of those girls i'd now be scared of getting kicked off for no other reason than the 23 hour flight home.
I have to comment on my girl Jessica.

Isn't she cute?
They kept calling her too commercial. I remember meeting with agents from Tokyo and New York and being told I was TOO commercial. This is a bad thing? I like commercials. That or they'd say I was "too girl next door". Well I don't know where you live but I am the girl next door, I have neighbors.
Am I the only one who finds Nigel Barker totally sexy?

My Man walked by the TV on his way out and was appalled by Krista..

"That girl is WAY too skinny, Gross." Thanks for sharing.
I headed to the gym at 9:30 for Ride Class. I've decided that I feel better doing more cardio than I do JUST focusing on weights. A combination of both makes me feel like Superwoman.
After ride I did some abs, biceps AND the Smith Machine just for shits and giggles. Eww i've always hated that saying. When I actually went to do the smith machine the bar was raised awfully high with numerous HEAVY plates on both sides. There was no way I was going to be able to reach up and take those plates off one by one, too heavy for this girl. It's okay though because I knew what to do. I looked around the room to find the guy closest to this machine. I walked up to and him and said, "umm are you using this machine?" as I pointed to my machine half way across the room which he CLEARLY wasn't using. Just like I expected he answered back, "no i'm not, ohh someone left their weights on there" then he proceeded to stop what he was doing, walk over and take the weights off one by one. "There you go." Perfect. Works everytime.
I went straight from the gym to superstore to pick up a few groceries. Egg whites, Bananas, Butternut Squash, Acorn Squash etc. What will I do when these are out of season? Where do I need to move?
I got home and had my usual glass of ChardonWHEY
I was really cutting it close on the whole "consume within an hour of exercise". Grocery Shopping is exercise, walking the aisles and lugging my heavy basket around. Carts are for wussies.
Annnnnnd some ALMOST bad Honeydew (is that one word or two?)
All fueled up, I had a shower and then made some lunch. Have I mentioned i'm a creature of habit?
Bnut Squash Fries, 6 Egg Whites and KETCHUP.
Lunch Dessert
This PB is too good to drown out with Almond Milk and Cereal. It has to be the star show. Sucha Diva. I ate this Almost Empty Jar straight up with a knife. Mmmmm...There may have been 3-4 Tbap left...
One of my girlfriends popped over in the afternoon so we hung out and chatted for while/hours. Shortly after she left I called Kim and we caught each other up on our last few days. She always has the best stories since she's living it up in Van with her successful job and hot man on the go. Can't WAIT to go visit her this summer. She tells me Van has some AHmazing restaurants too. She knows just want to say to lure me there. Food? Where?
Sometime before supper I felt the urge to have an Ezekiel English Muffin, I told myself I could only have half (which later leads to more Ezekiel English Muffins)..
For Suppa I pulled out THESE again..
One crumbled Amy's Burger, 4 Egg Whites (I realized that everytime I said I had 2 Egg Whites on here I was really eating 2 Servings which is actually 4), Broccoli covered in Nutritional Yeast and Cauliflower. That fluorescent cauliflower is TOO cool.
After supper my Man and I finished watching Star Trek. It was over by 9:00 which was perfect timing for us to head out to the club to dance the night away. By club I mean fridge and by dance I mean eat.
As if I hadn't already met my Nut Butter Quota for the day (month) I made myself some SLUDGE.
My hot bodybuilding girlfriend told me to eat this stuff. 1 Tbsp Almond Butter mixed with one Scoop (serving) of Chocolate Muscle Food (protein powder) and 1 Tbsp water. Mix it all up and stick it in the fridge or freezer if you're eating it right away. Why have I waited so long to try this?
I counteracted the GOOD bodybuilding snack with an Ezekiel English Muffin..
With some Better Butter of course.
Why do they call them ENGLISH muffins? Are there FRENCH muffins? SPANISH muffins? or do all muffins speak the same language?
Bailey woke me up to pee at who knows what time and I had half of this with PB
It's almost like i'm meant to get up in the middle of the night for food. On the nights that I wouldn't wake up on my own someone else always gets me up for some unforseen circumstance, like Bailey's bladder. Can't fight fate, these events are inevitable. Late night feasting? Bring it.
i really think jessica IS the prettiest.. but i stopped liking her as much since the whole "try to seduce nigel barker" challenge. and i found her a little catty and gossipy. but they all are i guess! thats the same reason i dont like raina anymore. i think my fav is angelique or krysta. its funny how angelique was the "bad girl" but she's been the most mellow i feel. lol. but i think jess will win.. from episode 1 i thought that.. so we'll have to wait and see!
ReplyDeletexoxo <3
dAMN Krista is way to skinny.. ew! I have not been keeping up on this season.. but I mean it is always replayed over and over on TW so eventually I will see it right?! and yes Nigel is so sexy... even with his bald head... yum!!
ReplyDeleteand SNOW in MAY... hell no!
I agree, Jessica is the prettiest. And I don't know what is wrong with being "too commercial" either - wouldn't that just make you stronger?! Makes no sense. But I <3 Nigel..
ReplyDeleteYour "slude" sounds so yummy. And I agree, Nigel is fiiine!
ReplyDeleteAHHHH LOVE ANTM!!! I've never watched a season while it's on, but I live for the reruns on Bravo and Oxygen. The marathons make my life. Yes, Nigel is sexy as hell. And yes, Krista is gross. I feel like every season there's a girl who is just creepy skinny.
ReplyDeleteSNOW IN MAY?! You are brave living in Canada...that is all I have to say. I prefer hot and humid, haha!
Hope you've had a fantastic weekend love!!
Sludge sounds ah-maze-ing. And very nice handling of the weight situation in the gym. I'll definitely have to try that next time.
ReplyDeletePS-I'm giving you the Sunshine Award, so come get the picture off my blog.
LOVE JESSICA! She's so damn pretty, as if she was in the bottom 2... And I have a major crush on Nigel and his accent just puts the cherry on top.
ReplyDeleteI'm from Toronto but my brother lives in Vancouver and we go to Earl's when I go visit him. Such a good restaurant!
I just want you to know..you remind me of myself...I'm a total creature of habit...guess thats why I married the guy I dated for 8 yrs straight ;)
ReplyDeleteooh i find that nigel character to be quite sexy too. i LOVE men at the gym when they're nice. i'm so bipolar at the gym. i'm either stalking men like a predator or sneering at the ones that glance at me for even a millisecond. i think i just want the ones i can't have. yes, that's it. haaha
ReplyDeleteprotein sludge is the BEST! its dangerous thought because I could eat so much of it so I am sure to measure it out and just eat my one serving!!!
ReplyDeletelove your chardonnay of whey!! :) your so cute!!
I acutally LOVE almost bad honey dew because it is the juciest!! i think that not ripe honey dew tastes like cardboard! haha...yours looks delish!! cant wait for TONS of fresh fruit this summer!!
xoxoxox
Nigel Barker IS sexy! I met him in NYC once at a restaurant and he is even sexier in person..and his voice I think-yum!
ReplyDelete