I came home for some Muscle Food but first I had to play “Find the Magic Bullet” courtesy of my Man. This is by no means my favorite game especially when I’m running behind. Where was it? Not far from his gaming station.

½ Scoop Muscle Food.
When I got to work I was ready for Breakfast but first I shoved my Sister out of her desk so I could paparazzi my cookie. I wanted to get a good shot that truly reflected the beauty that was this plate.
Pretty isn’t it?


Okay so poop stories and food blogs don't exactly go hand and hand BUT nothing I do ever really does. SO i'm telling this one anyway. I was sitting at my desk trying to do a few things at once when my Sister tells me Bailey left me a present at the front door. I know, how considerate right? Annoyed, since I had JUST let her out, I tried to finish up what I was doing before cleaning it up. Rookie mistake number 1. You see I have a REALLY bad memory, like I actually don't have a spot in my head for short term memories, they just vanish. Basically this one vanished and only returned when I heard "ohhhhhh noooooo". The present had now moved from the front door to the Manager's shoe. Damn. As if me being the bosses daughter isn't annoying enough as it is, now he has my dogs poop on his shoe too. Shitty situation.
Moving along to more randomness I came across this fact browsing the internet yesterday..
Most Jalapeno Chiles eaten in 1 minute

Record holder: Alfredo Hernandes
Location: USA
September 17, 2006
Alfredo Hernandes consumed 16 fiery jalapeƱo chiles in one minute.
Alfredo Hernandes you are one crazy mother fudger. If you were going to break some sort of food record, what food would you choose? Clearly, peanut butter popped into my mind first, BUT then I rethought that one when I actually imagined trying to eat pb quickly. I’ve been known to inhale it late at night but still that stuff is STICKY. I’d go with FIGS. I’m confident in my ability to eat an abnormally large quantity of figs, definitely in record time too.
Lunch Time

Sweet Potato Tots, Salmon Burg with Sauteed Mushrooms annnd Ketchup.
Afternoon Snack

1/3 Cup Greek Yogurt, 1/2 Scoop Muscle Food, Cinnamon, 1/2 Tbsp White Chocolate Wonderful PB and Heritage Cereal. Just as good as the last SEVEN days i've eaten it.
Annnnnnnd a Shining STARbucks, they really need to do something about their T-bags and the ugly marks they leave on your cup. It actually embarrasses me to drink this in public. WHAT? I know my cup looks like it fell victim to an infectious disease.

I wondered around the kitchen trying to decide on a snack. I opened the fridge and upon glancing at the bag of figs I had a thought. Maybe I SHOULD try to see how many figs I can eat in one minute?? After second thought I didn’t think it was fair to put my Man in that sort of position, the “oh my god” she’s choking position. I opted for watermelon instead…

I love watermelon, like really love it. After I finished the bowl my Sister and I were heading over to a friends house to see their new baby and catch up. Holy COW babies scare me. Everyone kept asking me if I wanted to hold him and it felt like they were asking me to hold a breakable piece of million dollar glass. What if I wreck him? How do I hold him? Why does his head look so heavy? Does his neck work? What if he wakes up? Then once I was finally holding him it brought on a whole knew set of questions. He's heavy, Why is he crying? His eyes are open, are they supposed to be open? He spit out that thing? How do I put it back in? He's not moving, is he okay? STRESSFUL. I'm supposed to have one of those someday?!? You should have to take some sort of course or obtain a license for one of those.
When we got home it was 9 o'clock and I still hadn't eaten supper. But as per usual I made up for lost time. I started with THIS even though I actually just wanted to eat various combinations of PB and Snacks..

Green Beans, Shitake Mushrooms, Broccoli and Tempeh all sauteed with Braggs Soy Sauce. Nom. I
Next up, Pump Banana Protein Bread with PB

Do you think I like it?

Another one. I borrowed this pick from the previous day since I was too busy eating it to take pictures..
Annnnnd some point throughout the night I woke up and had THIS with PB
Damnnn that man is crazyyyyyy!! 16 jalepenos in a minute? I'd probably choke.
ReplyDeleteFunny, I used to be the same way about babies until I was about 18. Now I love them. It creeps the crap out of my BF, haha.
Hope you're having a great Thursday!!