That half hour was WAY more intense than my half hour elliptical sess I would have done. Oh and I had one more revelation. It’s not okay to do squats with 50 pounds on the bar BEFORE you do ride. Half way through the first track it appeared as though it was raining over my bike, SO sweaty and HARD. “Is it raining in here or is it just me?”
I came home for a BIG Glass of White
FULL scoop of Muscle Food
I’m surprised I made it to work yesterday morning and wasn't blown to China instead. The wind here was outrageous. Apparently there was a trampoline blowing around the city, hopefully it was just bouncing off things and not doing any serious damage. Anyway, I had to dodge flying garbage and swerving cars the entire drive. The most dangerous part might have been my eye closing every time something flew at my windshield. What? it's a reflex. I definitely used my whole full tank of gas just to get there. Luckily, going home I'd be driving with the wind so I wouldn't need any.
My relationship with the cyclone force wind really started to escalate when it tried to blow my Breakfast Cookie into my white sweater while I attempted to get out of my car. The paper plate didn’t stand a chance, UGH I had to leave it in the car until I could figure out a way to bring it in because…
You never leave a man behind..
My Mom is so smart. I had to load it into this box and RUN.
Unfortunately, I was going to have to wait to eat it. I had to drive my sister to the dentist so she could be tortured/have her wisdom tooth pulled. I agreed to driving because the dentist office is like a plethora of US Weekly magazines, that and to be a good sister of course.
As SOON as I got back to the office I ate my Cookie in a Box
Lunch came rather quickly, probably due to the fact that I ate my cookie so late. I blew home to make THIS
Salmon Burger topped with Sprouts and Mushrooms AND Sweet Tater Tots Krinkle Style with a side of Ketchup. Since I’m trying to lay off the salt (today) I sprinkled these bad boys with Cinnamon and Tumeric. Why Tumeric? Ummm because I\ve heard that it’s REALLY healthy. It’s sucha weird spice; it’s tasteless and turns things yellow.
I headed back to work with my yellow fingers and slaved away for the rest of the afternoon. Speaking of colored skin, I’ve been applying my Jergen’s Self Tanning lotion religiously. My dark tan has now eased into a bronzed glow, THANK GOD.
After work I had some Cake Batter while my Man and I caught up on our daily dose of celeb gossip via Access Hollywood.
Full Scoop Protein Powder, 2 Tbsp Water (little too much) and 1 Tbsp PB.
Once we finally peeled ourselves off the couch and away from the TV we made a Superstore run. Neither of us knew what we wanted to have for supper so this seemed like a good idea. We both wondered around aimlessly and left with a few random things, none of which were for supper.
When we got home it was 7:30 and I had NO appetite, I wasn't feeling so hot. First, I thought that maybe some Watermelon would make me feel better.
Nope
Ezekiel English Muffin maybe?
Not really..
How about Banana and Almond Butter
Still sick.. It was a good try though.
My Man and I watched some Dateline NBC, which was a special on the Bling Ring. Did anyone else watch this? The Bling Ring is a group of teens (average middle class educated teens) who were breaking into celebrity homes, stealing there clothes/jewelery and WEARING it. Could you imagine?
Random - "Oooo I LOVE your necklace. Where's you get it?"
Bling Ring Kid - "This old thing? Paris Hilton's bed side table."
Introducing one of the Bling Ring Kid's Mug Shots

In Orlando Bloom's Shirt...
I was in bed by 9:15, ya I said it.
feel better!!! what do you mix the protein powder with? water??
ReplyDeleteAll of your food looks absolutely delicious girl!! But that breakfast cookie sounds AMAZING :) I will definitely have to try to find a recipe and make one!!
ReplyDeleteI HATE WIND. Seriously. It pisses me off. Haha! It's been so windy here lately, and just...totally...in my face!
ReplyDeleteWOW what an amazing day of meals.. I am impressed and totally loving all the combinations.
ReplyDeleteGreat workout & I hope you feel better soon!
The wind here was INSANE yesterday too. I went running in it and my favorite workout headband got blown off me head :( Genius cookie transportation, though!!
ReplyDeleteHey girl :) So I totally used your AWESOME sounding breakfast cookie recipe and made one tonight! I am going to take it with me to eat after my 5:45 am spin class in the morning!! I can't wait to try it!
ReplyDelete