However, this was for no other reason than to chat with her. After giving it some thought I realized that DOESN’T happen in Ride. If I can manage to get ANY air into my lungs I use it to breath not to talk. So lately I’ve started using the spot I've always admired from a far. The bike in the back row closest to the door, obviously the best seat in the house. What? I didn't leave early. Its refreshed ride class in a way that trying harder could not. See the trouble with being front row is that I’m way too close to the mirror for someone that can’t help but stare at their own reflection. Being that close is too much of a distraction, especially considering the faces I make during the interval track. I never took myself for a tongue hanger…
I came home for THIS, duh

½ Scoop Muscle Food, H20 and Cinnamon. I consider ride to be like weight training for the legs AND for the record in my books this counts as HIIT. One down, 2 to go.
Got to work AND

Over excitedly shoveled this in. I heart the shape of this plate.
Yesterday, Christina (my South Carolina soul mate from Hungry Meets Healthy, LOVE her) and I got to talking about the BOOK.

We were discussing being creeps and how it’s the perfect place to prowl for men and stalk people. This reminded me of a funny predicament I was once in. SO back in the day pre man I used to just accept friendships left and right. Hugo Siuehg? Sure I must know you. Anyway, last year my Man started working at a new job and actually managed to make some decent friends. He came home with stories of this one guy, from Kelowna (far away from the city I live in); he was one of the only other “cool” people there. He couldn’t wait for me to meet him, the two of them figured that we could double date the four of us (he was engaged).
So the day finally came, I stopped in at the dealership and met his new friend for the first time. Or was it the first time? He looked a LITTLE familiar but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. He had just moved here from Kelowna, I couldn’t know him.
Well their friendship progressed to Facebook status shortly thereafter, and that’s when it all came together. I got home from work one day and was greeted with this question, “So umm how do you know Jason?” How do I know Jason? Well through you, OBVIOUSLY. Is this a trick question? I have a feeling this is a trick question. “Well, on Facebook, the only friend I have in common with him is YOU”. Hmm.. Well that is weird, isn't it? I explained that clearly that’s because I used to just accept everyone’s friendship requests and that I had no idea I was “friends” with him. “It’s still strange” he said. Admittedly, it was kind of strange. Sketchy much?
After scanning my 550 friends I came across the J’s and look who it was, Jason. Annnnnd it clicked. So here’s how mine and Jason’s friendship came about. Back in 2005 I attended Calgary Stampede; the stampede is basically one huge city wide party. I went with a couple girlfriends, which slowly dwindled as the weekend went on. Anyway, my one friend and I started on a pub crawl early one Saturday afternoon (red flag) and after too many shots, too many bars and too much fun we lost each other. I’m still not exactly sure how it happened but I’m assuming one of us forgot to get on the bus. Regardless, we were split up, both at different bars and SHE had MY cell phone.
So there I am in some HUGE bar ALONE, drunk and cell phoneless. I started asking random people to use their cell phones. Correction, I started asking random guys to use their cell phones. Enter weird blonde guy. He agreed to let me use his cell phone if I gave him my email, nope not my cell phone number, my email. I settled for this exchange and being drunk, I gave him my REAL email. This was actually a REALLY bad deal since she didn’t pick up and I ended up having to ask and use the cell phones of several more guys.
When I got back home from that trip (alive surprisingly) I had a friendship request awaiting me. I believe at the time it may or may not have been Hi5. Our friendship later transferred over to facebook, when the book became the new Hi5 (this guy was persistent), and this is where it all comes together. Weird blonde guy had a few friends who were obviously creeping his list and added me as well. Of course I was on the other end accept happy as usual. Turns out one of these friends was... Jason.

I thought about going back to my Man with this story and clearing things up. Luckily, I quickly smartened up and realized that might open up a WHOLE new set of questions. Like how did I end up finding my friend? How many more guys did I give my email and phone number to that night? Who was the guy that walked me half way across the city to the bar my friend was at? Who lets me drink? That stories too long, as if that’s actually how Jason and I became friends? All valid questions; None I wanted to answer. That really is how the two of us became “friends” though.
Lunch Time

Everytime I upload my pictures and find a sideways one a little part of me dies inside. TVP, Oyster Shrooms, Miracle Noodles annnnd I wasn’t going to show you this but…
KETCHUP

My Man's Lunch

He asked if I wanted to take a picture of his. Well if you're going to be THAT cute, OBVIOUSLY.
I ate my lunch at 1:45 and by 4:00 I was ready for some PB and J action, not because I was hungry but because that was my plan
JELLY get in mah Belly

¾ Cup Greek Yogurt, 3 drops of French Vanilla Stevia, Cinnamon, Tbsp PB annnd Tbsp Jelly.
After work my Man asked me to go to centregy (aka Yoga everywhere other than Gold’s Gym). At first I thought, NO WAY MAN I already did my stupid workout for the day I'm DONE, but then I realized that was mean. He didn’t want to look like a fruit cake attending yoga without his girlfriend who “dragged him there”. SO he dragged me there. Keeping up appearance, ya know?
Doing yoga in that hot sweaty room worked up my appetite (I really thought it'd have the opposite affect, color me shocked) so when we got home I was ready for Suppa

Bnut Squash Fries and 3/4 Cup of Egg Whites, with the common variable in all my meals.. KETCHUP
While this cooked I taste tested my new Stevia drops. These drops have gotta be laced with something cause i'm ADDICTED.

On the left we have Dark Chocolate and on the right we have Hazelnut Cream annnnd in the dishes is Greek Yogurt. The verdict? AHmazing, both of them.
The Hazelnut Cream was obviously the winner since I used it in my last Snack of the day

3/4 Cup Greek Yogurt, 4 drops of Hazelnut Cream Stevia, Cinnamon, Tbsp PB and Tbsp Jelly. What can I say? I'm hooked on this combo.
Do you creep on facebook? I’m barely on there anymore, but back in the days of Hi5 (possibly more of a Canadian than US thing) when Kim and I were living in Lethbridge we LOVED it. We logged A LOT of hours stalking, judging and messaging people. It was like the perfect tool for stringing along guys and spying on girls. I still remember this day like it was yesterday. What day? The day we thought our lives were over, the day that Hi5 added the “who’s viewed your page” application. I believe our reaction was “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”.
hahaha thats too funny that he dragged you to yoga...the day I get my BF to take a yoga class or spin class for thatmatter...YEAH RIGHT!! he loves his weight training workouts, I have never got him to take a class with me!
ReplyDeleteehh I certainly dont go on FB as much as I used to...I am getting kind of sick of it and yeah, the creepers blahh...i never accept a freiendship if I dont recognize the name!
the stevia drops look AWESOME! i think i have a package coming from nunaturals with drops yay!
haha that's so funny! i'm so excited i'm your soul mate and that you are my canadian soul mate. it's true love via the blogosphere. can't get any better than that!
ReplyDeletehaha what a stalker! i love being a creeper now and again- who doesnt! facebook is the best setting for that eh?
ReplyDeletegreat post- made me laugh xoxo love :) <3
I creep on Facebook, but definitely not like I did in college--and ah, we all did that at one point in time--gave our numbers out to guys we shouldnt have and then regretted it later! i did it PLENTY!
ReplyDeleteI definitely creep on facebook. I think anyone that says they don't is lying! I could probably be worse, but I do it :)
ReplyDeletesoooo jealous of the butternut squash fries as always!
HAHA you're sooo right about Facebook!!!!! It's the ideal creeper tool! It's like you can't help it sometimes, though! Too funny about the random Facebook guy!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad yoga ended up not being so bad :) :)
PS-Just saw your LIFT post on Jenny's blog and I loved it!!! You're super cute and awesome! Love it!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHHA yes fb is SOO CREEEEPY! that is AWESOME that yall went to yoga!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA I can totally relate to your FB story! I used to accept friend requests left and right also, but then realized how sketch that was, so recently I went on a deleting spree and ended up with like 50 less friends! HAHA
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day B! :)
You are toooooo cute! Thanks for the comment on my blog the other day, so I could find you! This story is FREAKING priceless.
ReplyDeleteoh facebook i go through love phases and boredom phases with it. it really is the super duper mecca of creeping.
ReplyDeleteprivacy settings all the way girl!