Friday, April 9, 2010

"Last Night"

First of all, I just want to say thank you to all the lovely ladies who have already made a comment on my Vitatop Contest. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! I appreciate all your SWEET comments SO MUCH and I wish that I had Vitatops for everyone (Katie are you listening?), except for Sophia. For you I wish I had a big fat bakery muffin. I'll end the contest tonight and with the help of my Man, because I don't know how i'll ever pick, choose a WINNER!!

SO Yesterday...

Gym, Gym, Gym. How I wish that you didn’t need to be a constant in my life, or maybe I just wish the struggle of waking up and going wasn’t constant. I like it once I’m there. Actually that’s a half truth, I like it once I’m there and done the cardio part. Yesterday I started off with a 10 minute walk on the treadmill. Incline? Yes please I’ll take 10 percent. I followed that up with some arms. I did the same workout my Man forced me to do Monday minus Shoulders. I did 4 exercises for my tri’s and 3 for my bi’s. A lot of staring in the mirror happened. That’s what I do while I lift my weights, yesterday I was admiring my Tan and my almost middle hair part. I’m trying to slowly ease my way into a middle part after years of side sweeping. Comb over be gone.

I came home and had some Muscle Food


¾ scoop straight to my bulging bi’s and tri’s, I was admiring those in the mirror too.

I ate my Cookie off Miley’s, correction, Hanna Montana’s face again yesterday.



My lunch consisted of these two PLAYAS

Playa Number One



Playa Number Two



In all my 23 years of eating I’ve never been sicked out by the texture of a food. No seriously I haven’t. I’ll eat anything, shoes, dirt, dog treats, panties.. Nooooo that’s Bailey, but still I don’t normally discriminate. Well the day finally came and that day was yesterday. The moment this hit my lips I knew I wasn’t a fan. To describe this texture would be highly inappropriate so I’ll keep moving along.

I fried up the various veggies I found floating around my fridge.


Brussel Sprouts, Mushrooms (they might be bad but I don’t know how to tell so I tossed em in), Broccoli, Bean Sprouts and some Nutritional yeast for the heck of it.

I wasn’t a huge fan of the fake meat sauce either. It said Dijon but it tasted more like sweet nothingness. My plan to squeeze the remainder of the sauce all over my noodles was instantly destroyed. Plan B. Damn it I didn’t have a plan B.

So I just did what I normally do with a plate in front of me, ate it ALL..



I stopped by Dad’s Organic Market on my lunch hoping to snag some Greek Yogurt, but the cashier boy lied to me yesterday when he told me they’d be in by noon. I never leave anywhere empty handed, it’s just not right. So I grabbed three random things…

Sweet Potato because I didn't already have 5 at home..



Can of corn just because..



And a POP



I haven’t had a pop since my Man and I were in Vegas in October. We were there for a week and already having “given it up” I decided that the trip would be a pop free for all. I could have as MANY as I wanted. I probably had 20 Diet Mountain Dews in total, that’s not including the odd Diet Pepsi. I’m not joking, I’d go to the confectionary store on the main floor and pick one up for breakfast. What? We don’t have Diet Mountain Dew in Canada. ANYWAY, this stuff was orange pop sweetened with stevia so I bought it. A little burnage of the esophagus took place, nothing mayjah though. I might officially be over pop.

Did you know that it’s the year of the Tiger (Wood’s Scandal)? Well it is, it’s the year of the Metal Tiger according to the Chinese Zodiac. I’m a Tiger so I guess that makes this my Year. My Man’s a Pig, but I already knew that HA.

Apparently Tiger’s are unpredictable, rebellious, colorful, powerful, passionate, daring, impulsive, vigorous, stimulating, sincere, affectionate, humanitarian, generous. They can also be restless, reckless, impatient, quick-tempered, obstinate, selfish, aggressive, moody. Soooo I’m guessing for female tigers the first set of endearing qualities are the tiger 21 days out of the month and the second set of less desirable qualities are the 7 day stretch. Get it?

When I got home from work I was hungry since I waited too long to have a
snack. This lead to a few different things..

First ONE French Toast Protein Bar with White Chocolate PB



Second French Toast Protein Bar with White Chocolate PB



1/2 an Orange



ANd then things started to get weird.. Squash with some Prairie Berry Syrup



For Supper I decided to finish up the other half of the pickerel from our Reflexologist. Technically this was my Man's half but let's not get technical.


Annnnnd Krinkle Cut Sweet Potato Fries AGAIN with Chilli Powder and Salt. Sucha great combo when dipped in KETCHUP. I fried up the fish in Lime Juice and Salt.

LOOK at what my Man ate


A HEAPING plate of Chicken Wings. He said he was crazing junk food so we hit up M&M Meats.

I ate my Suppa while watching 90210, have I mentioned how much I love this show? I like to imagine that i'm a vital part of their group of friends. In last nights episode they were all at Adrianna's concert and I totally felt like I was there.



Before bed I snacked on THIS..

Poor Man's Cinnamon Raisin English Muffin.


Mel was raving about the Cinnamon Raisin Ezekiel English Muffins the other day and unfortunately when I went to buy them they were all out (ugh). SO I tried to make my own. I dumped cinnamon on this and tried to "insert raisins".. Not bad my friends.

Before I show you what happened next let me just explain something. The following is why you never make self imposed rules. Last night I told myself that it was my last night of late night feasting (we've heard this before). By late night feasting I just mean waking up at 1:00 or 2:00AM and eating something. It is NOT good for sleeping patterns. Since it was my "last night" I went to TOWWWWN.. Viewer discresion is advised.

Two French Toast Protein Bars with extra White Chocolate PB annnnnd another unpictured half.



Now I had to borrow this pic off of Vitalicious.com because I wasn't camera ready when I made the decision to keep going. This picture is perfect because I ate two.


Both with Better Butter.

I went to back to bed like nothing happened.

6 comments:

  1. I'm eating some white chocolate PB in my oats as I write this. And now I want more. Your man's dinner is too funny...boys. I think he would get along well with my BF. Hope you have a great Friday lovie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i HATED those miracle noodles and shirataki noodles. so gross. ill stick with whole wheat pasta please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel exactly the same way about the gym!! I feel like I have to drag myself there, but once I am there I love it!

    Oh man if we get our boyfriends together, I cannot imagine the amount of wings they would eat!!!

    Great eats girlie!! Hope you have a great Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. white chocolate peanut butter... where do you find that?! My man would eat the same dinner... he`s not about my health food lol

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok a) Thank you SOO much for the tips on getting a styling job!! You're too kind!

    b) I totally feel ya on the gym thing, I definitely have a love/hate relationship with it!

    c) I literally started drooling when I saw that french toast protein bar with the WHITE CHOCOLATE PB?!?! I can't even imagine how amazing that must of tasted!

    and d) I freakin LOVE 90210! I just got done watching the latest episode online, and I totally pretend I'm one of their bff's! I have it in my head that I will marry Liam one day ;)

    LOVE reading your posts girl, they crack me up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry about the LAME anon commenter!!
    LOVE yo eatse! sweet tater lovin for sure!!
    I LOVE 90210!

    ReplyDelete