Thursday, April 8, 2010

CONTEST!!!!



As you can tell, I enjoy a Vitalicious Vitamuffin or two a day. They have no preservatives or artificial ingredients of any kind, and they taste WAY better than a freakin Timmy’s or Dunkin muffin. I’m actually so in love with them that I have a hard time believing they’re only 100 calories, 6g of fiber; 3g of protein; 8g of whole grains per TOP. That’s why I don’t feel bad when I eat two at once ;)

Straight up



Crumbled over Greek Yogurt





The lovely Katie at from Vitalicious gave me the heads up that Deep Chocolate Vitatops (12 Pack) are now available at Costco in the Midwest. Where is the Midwest? Good question, the Midwest would include IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI, states of course. Damn you Americans. First black president and now 12 pack Deep Chocolate Vitatops?



For those of you living in the city that rhymes with fun, Regina, like me you can buy them at Safeway in the Northgate Mall, the NEW Walmart or online at www.vitalicious.com. Sometimes I find them at Shoppers but I haven’t come across them in a while, and trust me I look.

OR YOU CAN WIN SOME!!



Now, you are lucky that I’m actually going to give these away, I’d probably keep them for myself if I didn’t think that Katie was watching. JUST kidding.. kind of..

SO who wants to win a 12 Pack of Deep Chocolate Vitatops?? Let’s have a little contest and the WINNER will receive a 12 pack of Vitatops delivered to their door step/mailbox courtesy of Vitalicious and STRAIGHT from the Vitalicious Bakery. I like to imagine it’s a bakery full of plump women baking up a storm giving each muffin a touch of love, I’m aware that is sexist and rude but you can blame fairy tales. It’s probably a factory. Whoever wins will receive them of course after giving me their address and opening themselves up to impromptu visits from yours truly. Ohhh JUST kidding, AGAIN.. kind of..

Leave me a comment and tell me one thing you've learned from reading my blog or what keeps you coming back. I told you I was self involved. Don't forget to leave me your email so I can contact you if you win. How will I choose? I'm a softie at heart so the one that makes me go "awwwww" the longest. Or maybe my Dad really is the only one who reads my blog and he'll win by default.

17 comments:

  1. I love your blog because of your constant snacking...we're foodie twins in that department!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and your food philosphy because you're not a hard ass about organic foods. Seriously that won me over and it's about time that people be a little bit honest in a (blog)world that seems to be obssessed with it!

    Oh and those glorious little things called french toast protein bars... LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. vitatops whoohoo! honestly, ive only read your blog for a few days but i love reading it for your carefree fun attitude.My email is soonerliza@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog cause I know you and you led me into this great world of blogging!! And you always give me new ideas to try aka French toast protein bars (which I'll be making later today or tomorrow)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girly I am absolutely loving your blog. I would love to win these vitatops! Yum! I am just really getting into a healthier lifestyle and you're such an inspiration!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE YOUR BLOG because you have introduced to me to wonderful protein bars that I REALLY need to make soon. I also love the pink background and receiving all the fun & thoughtful comments that you leave me :o)

    I have never tried a vita muffin & so hope I win !!!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha you're hilarious! I become more and more in love with your blog each time I read! I've never tried a Vita Top but I am dying too! I just can never seem to find them in the store. You wouldn't happen to know where I could get some in Cali would you??

    On another note, I must know HOW you became a style consultant cause that is literally my DREAM job! I'm still in college, but as soon as I graduate I will be looking for a career in fashion, no doubt! Id love any tips you have! :) Have a fabulous day gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i need vita tops!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
    ive learned counting cals is ridonkulous!ooooxoxoxo
    ktangel1088@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just found your blog yesterday and you seem to be so balanced and well rounded! i am striving to find that ! i already added you to my google reader :)

    jinderbitzen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your CANADIAN<3 blog... and from it I have learned it's okay to eat carbs before bed!! ;) I really look forward to your posts! Your blog is refreshing and fun, and you seem very "real"... look forward to reading more :D

    Laura_h_xoxo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So...I am a little new to this whole blogging world, but I found yours a few days ago and keep coming back!! You are a big inspiration and although my blog is nowhere near yours yet, I hope it will be someday! I love the fact that you incorporate a healthy lifestyle and healthy eating choices whether you are at home or going out to eat dinner! And you are absolutely gorgeous girl and in great shape...so whatever you are doing is working!! :)

    My email is..

    amanda.meadows.0919@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum VitaTops, I now know that we share an obsession for them!! Also you have a super seksi BF who trains you ;) But I love seeing your healthy eats all your creative snacks are awesome!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've tried most of their flavors...but not quite a fan. I think I just prefer real muffins from bakeries...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Let me first start by saying your food looks AMAZING! I just started reading your blog when I saw your comment on my first post ever!! Yay for blogging! I cant wait to try some of your snacks, I'm especially craving the spaghetti! I cant believe I still haven't tried spaghetti squash!!!

    Another thing i haven't tried are VITA TOPS! LOL. Here in cali they arent in costco =( Otherwise I would definitely have swooped some up. I would LOVE to try them though! I'm a huge fan of muffins and with the new switch to higher protein, lower carb I would love to have some of these that would fit with my diet! Also, the one thing I would have to say I learned from your blog would be regarding the last post. My thinking has been identical to yours until recently. I was such a try every diet, count every calorie, obsess over my weight kind of girl. What really hit me though was your comment about letting the scale determine if it was a good day or a bad day. So true!

    ReplyDelete
  15. First off, you are so pretty! Second, you're a style consultant? That I absolutely love. That would be my dream job in another life. I was just thinking the other day about some of my outfits back in middle school and I can honestly say, man what was I thinking? When I was younger, I never cared about my clothes because I hid behind my glasses I had to wear because of a dr. overcorrecting my eye in surgery. So I never even tried to find "my style." But one day I was told I could get contacts, and everything changed. Clothing is such a form of expression for me. So I love that you consult about it. As far as vitatops go, I've never had one. I've been wanting to try them for a while, but I can never find them. Chocolate looks divine.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i just ate pizza, chocolate, croissants with 10 packs of butter, so many nachos, beer, lots of beer, wine, chips, cheese sauce, m&m's, full cal coke...i feel great. this blog makes me happy because i realize how better my life is because i eat sweet treats allll the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well first of all here is an official hello. We are court and whit, twins that read your blog quite frequently, but this is our FIRST comment! We love that you are a model that eats REAL FOOD! You are such an inspiration to young teens like us. You make yummy dishes and realistic lifestyle choices. Girl you are gorgeous :)

    -Court and Whit
    http://eatngroove.wordpress.com
    or
    eatngroove@hotmail.com

    P.S. Cannot wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete