ANYWAY, I got up and it was getting light out, bonus. I hit the gym and did 20 minutes of intervals on the treadmill. My intervals looked like this, 1 minute walking at 3.5 (sometimes 3.6, I know I know) then running for 1 minute at 6.0, then walking at 3.5 then running at 6.0 etc. You get the drift. I followed that up with 10 minutes on the elliptical and some weights. Yesterday was back and chest because I said so. I did 3 exercises at 3 sets 10 reps each for both Chest and Back. That’s a really complicated sentence.
I came home for a Green Monstrous Glass of Vino

Half Scoop Vanilla Muscle Food, Handful of Spinach, some H20 and 1/2 Tsp Xanthan Gum (because it's fun). I ate this with spoon.
Breakfast Cookie with a side of Pink Nail Polish

I keep that there because work is the only time I can paint my nails and let them dry. No not because I don’t do anything but because typing doesn’t smudge them, come on now. I try to be sneaky about it but I usually end up getting caught. It’s only ever a matter of time before someone walks in and says, “It smells like nail polish in here”. No it doesn’t, I think that means you’re having a seizure.
The morning passed quickly like every other morning. I think this is because I'm the most productive before lunch. If I didn't know any better i'd say the breakfast cookie gives me magical powers.
Lunch Time

Flat Out, Tilapia, Pickle, Ketchup and Kale chips in and out of the wrap. This was DELICIOUS.


I'm officially addicted to the Flat Out, i'm not sure if it's all the chemicals going straight to my head or the fact that it wraps like a dream. It STAYS rolled up and doesn't break or crumble.
Yesterday afternoon dragged on and my Sister’s music selection was partly to blame. She was trying to kill me via sappy Country songs. Don’t get me wrong there are some good country songs, but not enough to keep Sirius Satellite on Country Hitlist the ENTIRE afternoon. It makes me want to lay my head on my desk and fall asleep.. Or shoot myself in the foot..
Country Music actually makes me car sick. It really does I swear. When I was younger if I was riding in a car with my Dad, Aunt, Uncle, Friend’s Parent etc. and Achy Breaky Heart came on the radio I’d tell them they had to change it because I was going to be sick. Achy Breaky Heart was to me what reading in the car is to others.
I tried to wake myself up with some Watermelon around 3:00...

When I got home from work I decided i'd take Bailey for another walk, but THIS time we weren't going to venture off the beaten path. Before the quick 1/2 hour walk I had another Green Monster.

1/2 Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder, Handful of Spinach, 1/2 a frozen Banana, 1/2 Tsp Xanthan Gum, some expired Maltitol and Water. I spruced it up with some Synergy Flakes, Date Crumbles and shredded Coconut. So pretty.
After our walk it was Suppa time. I toyed with idea of having another crack wrap since thanks to my AHmazing lunch i'm now obsessed with. It doesn't take much, I have an addictive personality. Just ONE more. Instead, I put my foot down and decided to tackle a recipe from Julie, the lovely Miss Pbfingers. Now I'm going to be a good friend and give you the real version not my attempt at altering it. Although mine appears like pizza bread, it was a little mushy/not pizza bread like at all. I still ate it with my hands though...
Cauliflower Crust aka Cauliflower Pizza Bread Sticks
- 1 Cup Cooked, rice Cauliflower
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Partly Skimmed Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 2 Tsp Parsley
Preheat oven to 450 degress. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and in a medium bowl mix together the Cauliflower, Egg and Cheese. Press evenly on the pan and sprinkle with Oregano and Parsley. Cook for about 15 minutes.
Processing all 3 main ingredients

Flattening it out on the pan

DONE


I dipped it in some homemade Thousand Island Dressing

Thousand Island Dip
- 2 Tbsp Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Mustard
After Supper I spent the rest of the night showering and straightening my hair for the morning (the plan was to not sweat TOO much at the gym in the AM, sucha smart plan) annnnnnd watching Glee. I LOVE having nothing in the evenings.
I was also going to make more Seitan but apparently I hadn't noticed that I was almost out of Vital Wheat Gluten. Speaking of which, after initially discovering it and deciding I was going to make a batch myself it only took 4 weeks before I actually made it. Why? Because I had no idea what Vital Wheat Gluten was or where I could find it. I attempted to find it at Superstore on several different occasions, all of which ended in me asking random women shoppers where I might find the Vital Wheat Gluten. I would seek out woman in their mid 40’s pushing full carts, I thought they would HAVE to know. Oddly enough not one of them told me they’d never heard of it (which would have been the truth) and instead they all pointed me to the baking or spice aisle with looks of confusion on their faces.

I googled 40 year old women grocery shopping and this picture came up. I loath the day that I am the result of that search. Julia does the fit the bill though, i'd have asked her. Unless however, she was sporting those shades inside. Then I would have figured her for blind and assumed she DEFINITELY didn't know where the Gluten was at.
ANYWAY, after too many hours wasted reading the fine print on spice containers, "it must be here somewhere", I finally asked my Mom. I should have done that in the first place; it’s just that she was never at Superstore pushing a full cart when I needed her. She told me to go to Old Foods and at last I found it. I had to ask the lady working where it was; this was also when I discovered that it was a powder.
Before bed I got busy with the Xanthan Gum again..

1/2 Scoop Chocolate Muscle Food, 1/2 Tsp Xanthan Gum, 1/4 Cup Greek Yogurt, H20 and some more Maltitol. I decided to push my luck with that stuff. Nothing like living on the edge.. of the toilet seat.. JUST kidding, no intestinal discomfort yet. I blended it up and tossed on some Synergy Cereal for Garnish. Appearance is everything.
I woke up at 12:00 and had some Pumpernickle and PB.
To be completely honest I also took a spoon to the Almond Butter. Good times.
hey no shame in the AB jar! hahah story of my life! thanks SO much 4 the french toast bar recipe-i cant wait to try!
ReplyDeleteBahaha I always feel like too much of a loser asking where something is, so I never find anything. Supermarket employees always get so pissed when you ask them stuff. I'm amazed at my new sleep schedule too...this morning I woke up ready to go at 6:30. Without an alarm. What has my life come to?
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a great day love!!
This is another one of those make me laugh out loud posts!! :) You always make me afternoon a little better with your sense of humor!
ReplyDeleteI was going to try Julie's recipe tomorrow night. Looks good :)
Do you do cardio normally or do you normal do strength training?? Love the post...as usual :)
hi brittany! thanks for finding my blog! :) can't wait to read yours too! xo!
ReplyDeletegirl! how do you make the breakfast cookie! i'm constantly looking for new breakfast ideas as i am getting tired of the same old same old...especially living in a dorm!
ReplyDeleteSeriously your breakfast cookies always look amazing!!! Love the side of nail polish, lol!!!
ReplyDeleteLoving the green smoothies too!! Hope you have a great night beautiful!!!!
Girrrrl! It's been so long! Haha I'm so glad I got all caught up on your blog tonight :) I want to personally thank you for the lovely distraction from my pile of homework!
ReplyDeleteThat cauliflower crust looks to die!!! YUMMY! And those watermelon slices have my mouth watering! I still need to try those Green smoothies. I see them on everyone's blogs, I must jump on the bandwagon soon!
I hope you are having a fabulous week love!