Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spray All The Way

So yesterday morning I hit the gym solo. My Man’s coming down with some sort of throat infection/cold so he needed all the extra sleep he could get. I was under strict orders to do legs and legs I did. The room I used to refer to as the “boy’s room” is now like my second home. I did three different weighted exercises in there and three more in the main area. By the time I was done I could feel the BURN, buns burning that is. Oh and I started off with 20 minutes on the elliptical for no other reason than to chat with my Sister. I always read that girls who do lots of weights do short stints of HIIT, which by the way means High Intensity Interval Training, or so I think. For the longest time I wondered HIIT what is HIIT? You HIIT what and why? ANYWAY, the point to this story is that there is nothing intense about my cardio. I should consider changing that..

Okay so I came home and had THIS, which is only ½ a scoop because I’m a rebel and my Man wasn’t up yet.


Funny though because once I got to work I felt like I did legs and probably needed that whole scoop. I gypped myself, full scoop from now on.

Next up I had Breakfast with Miley Virus, I mean Cyrus





I got hungry around 11:00 so I had 1/2 a Grapefruit



Lunch
was a Hugass Devil Burger


No playing around, Seitan (pronounced Satan) Iceberg Lettuce Bun, Tomatoes, Sprouts, Pickles and Secret Sauce.

Fortunately for you I can’t keep a secret.


Greek Yogurt, Stone Ground Mustard, Dill and Agave annnnnd STIR. There was no measuring that took place so live a little and free pour it.

Assemble



Then I hit it with the KETCHUP



Gone, I even licked the plate.. No seriously I did..



Then I refilled it with some Beans


These are a little brown, but my Mom assured me they’re still good. She said that it’s just rust. Just rust? That doesn’t sound edible to me. I trust her though.

After Lunch I dipped into the Almond Butter with a butter knife. As I was putting the knife into my mouth I stabbed the upper inside of my lip. I think someone was trying to tell me something, something like “stop double dipping”. Ouch.

I spent the afternoon running errands for work. I picked up pop and all the other drinks that we normally have on hand, drinks I used to enjoy. It was in no way out of the ordinary for me to diesel back a quick 12 pack of diet pop in one week, looking back I’m embarrassed. That’s gross. Here’s what I used think about aspartame. Chemicals? Bring it. The more the merrier. I’m glad I kicked that habit, and I hope that it doesn’t come back to haunt me later when I give birth to a 4 legged baby. You can just call me Apsarmom.

Moving along, 4:00 o’clock rolled around and I was ready for a SNACK

Cake Batter


Full scoop Muscle Food and ½ Tbsp PB

When I got home from work I had a Fig with PB



I went for a Spray Tan last night. Thanks to Gracie's post yesterday I cancelled what would have been my first TAN in years and told them to book me for a mystic instead. I've decided that i'm going to go for a Spray Tan once a week or once every two weeks for the next few months. Mmm Hmm.. You can't change my mind. I figure I'm happier when I'm tanned because I feel prettier and life's too short to be pasty.

I've been a Spray Tan advocate for the past two years but I associated Spray Tans with events and bar nights, not with everyday tanness (LOVE fake words). When I first considered it as my year round tan (yesterday) I had talked myself into the fact that Spray Tans fade and it's not a "real" tan so it doesn't stay very long. Oh ya and the money factor, but that one never sticks. Luckily, I got smarter as the day progressed and realized that a tan doesn't stay either. You have to keep going a few times a week AND it takes forever to get to the color you want to be.

Now let's take a look at myself "real" tanned and spray tanned.

Real Tan




I should offer some sort of explanation for this picture, BUT I won't..






Okay I have to comment on my butt in this picture, it looks awesome. I don't know how I was standing but I should have taken note. I always bust this picture out when my Man tries to say I have no butt. It looks like I'm superimposed on Mel's body HA

Oh YES I did



Spray Tan















Can you tell the difference? (no) Are you sick of looking at me yet? (yes)

In conclusion, I'm going to be a tanned girl for the next few months and try it this way, the MYSTIC way.

After my Spray Tan I made myself some Supper. First though, I need to mention one thing about my Session. SO the lady working asked me if I had ever had one before and I told her "Yes, yes I have". However, I'm not as familiar with the Mystic Tan Machine as I am with an actual person spraying me at a spa. Anyway, I was confident enough that I declined her tutorial.

I got in there, stripped down, lotioned my hands and feet and hopped into the machine. Just as I heard the Mystic Ladies voice I realized that I couldn't remember what I was supposed to do with my arms. Since I was too busy trying to figure out which foot went on which number I just winged it. Doing the math later I realized I may have doubled up on the front of my arms. By double I mean I had actually positioned them in a way that the front of my arms were in the line of fire the entire time. It's okay though, because it seems to look okay today. Then again I can't see myself from the back..

Back to Suppa


Krinkle Cutter Bnut Squash Fries. I cooked the fries with Chilli Powder and Salt, my new Fav combo. The white stuff is Pickerel cooked in Lime Juice and salt. YUM. Our reflexologist sent my Man home with a zip lock bag of this fish. How cool is she?

Dessert


French Toast Protein Bars with PB.

Snacks


What was left of the Vitatop Muffin my Man and I each sampled.


I had used a knife and he had taken the bite, typical.

My Free Bread from Dad's Organic Market


It's been chillin in the freezer. SO good with Better Butter (Earth Balance), I can't wait for Dad's to open up it's bakery for GOOD.

Damn my Man for having hockey and waking me up at 12:47, I went downstairs for THIS because I CAN'T help myself. I wasn't even the slightest bit hungry.


Recycled Pic

8 comments:

  1. God you are sooo gorgeous! I spray tan too girl. I got an unlimited tanning package which included UNLIMITED mystic tans so that's all I did. I got one a week at LEAST, maybe even 1 ever 5-6 days. I wont go back to regular tanning, never again. I don't want to look 50 when I'm only 30, nor do I want to get skin cancer. And I can definitely not tell the difference in those pics. You look tan and beautiful in every single one. And I love that picture with the butt too. I have one of "those" pics too. I treasure it!! Haha.

    I don't know how you can only eat 1/2 a tbsp of pb! I always eat at least 1 tbsp - assuming that I haven't already eaten 1 tbsp out of the jar and then added the other tbsp to my bread or whatever. Some people have so much control. Me on the other hand, I have issues with either I get the whole serving, or none of it at all. Ugh...

    And I love your lettuce "bun." I do the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay yeah I am going to 100% agree with...your butt does looks freaking AWESOME in the picture!! haha! Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I agree. GORGEOUS! Now I wanna try a spray tan! Your eats look delish as usual! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to spray tan a lot but now i have no money so i cant do that! def looks gorgeous though!

    and i thought the same thing about your butt before you said something---def looks nice and perky and hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never had a spray tan, but I haven't been to a booth since HS either. I just rock the Casper glow until it gets warm enough to lay out for a few hours. Yes, I know it's just as bad, but it's free and natural and therefore justifiable in my silly little brain.

    I thought the same thing about your butt before reading the caption. Dang girl, you've got an amazing body!!

    Hope you had a great hump day love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what muscle food? lol
    also, how many cals do you aim for

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I was literally stalking your blog right before I saw the comment you left me :)! I loveeee your blog! And I also loveeee that you spray tan, cuz i do too!! Im kinda obsessed actually haha

    Omg you're a style consultant?! That's like my dream job!! Ahh I'm so happy I found your site! Cant wait to read more from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey girl...just wanted to say thank you so much for your comment...really fabulous of you to voice your opinion and admit to having been a slave to the enemy (mr. scale)!!!

    =)

    have an amazing night!!

    ReplyDelete