April 8, 2010 11:01 PM
Anonymous said...
"i just ate pizza, chocolate, croissants with 10 packs of butter, so many nachos, beer, lots of beer, wine, chips, cheese sauce, m&m's, full cal coke...i feel great. this blog makes me happy because i realize how better my life is because i eat sweet treats allll the time!!"
Dear Rude Anonymous,
I’m sensing a little hostility in your comment. Does it upset that you I do not eat Croissants, “full cal coke” and Nachos on a daily basis?? Or are you just drunk and that’s the wine and “lot’s of beer” talking? I’m tickled pink (like my background) that my blog has helped you to realize “how better your life is” because you “eat sweet treats alllll the time!!” Cheese Sauce? Chips? 10 Packs of Butter?!? You rebel you.
I thought about cracking open a cold Corona and a bag of Peanut M&M’s in your honor but then I stopped myself. Why? Because I didn’t want to kill your happy buzz by eating the same thing as you. If I ever get the opportunity to give away something that's more your style, like a Costco size tub of butter, I’ll be sure to crown you the winner. Cheers my friend!
I just about died with laughter at this response! Haha you rock!
ReplyDeleteGood job Britt!! That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteI am surprised anonymous didn't have something "better" to do with her time - Beers and butters to be had after all?! Love you B! XO
ReplyDeleteAnonymous can go @#(* themselves! ;)
ReplyDeletehaha too funny!
ReplyDeletehahahahaha this is hysterical. LOVE YOU for posting this!!!
ReplyDeletejust found your blog! this is hilarious!!
ReplyDeletehaha!!! You GO GIRL!!
ReplyDeleteExcellent! I saw that comment the other day and thought wow that person's life must be so miserable that in order to make himself feel better he goes and posts mean things on random people's blogs. Wow what a life he has!
ReplyDeleteexcellent response seriously what a crazy person.. okay!
ReplyDeleteWow- I can't believe someone actually said this to you...ummmm LAME party of one?!?!
ReplyDelete& your reply was PERFECT!!!!!! :)