When I came home I my muscles wanted food. I tried to be polite and quietly use the blender while my Man’s CUTE little bro was trying to sleep on the couch.To hide the noise I threw a tea towel over the magic bullet. This does nothing FYI.

Full Scoop, that's right.
As I pulled up to work I realized that I was the first one there. It crossed my mind that I might be locked out until I remembered I had a key. I didn’t however, take into consideration that we have an alarm and I do not have a code.
I casually walked in and was reminded of this small glitch when I could hear the alarm beeping. Hmm well you know what they say, you’ll never know unless you try. Know what? Not sure. But I tried. I tried a few combinations that seemed like good codes in MY head. Nothing, the beeping continued. I ignored it and kept trying anyway.
APPARENTLY, after too many tries the REAL alarm starts going off. All of sudden it went from beeping to a full on siren ALL throughout the building. Damn it. I was allowed to be in there but that sound was making me question myself. I didn’t know what to do so I did what anyone in this situation would do. I sat down at my desk. Someone had to be coming soon..
Thankfully my parents pulled up shortly after. What a great way to say “Good Morning”.
After breaking and entering I STOLE a moment for THIS

A few minutes after I was finished my dad walked into my office holding what appeared to be one of my containers. What’s he doing with my container I thought and WHAT is that smell. He handed it over to me and said, “it’s filled with soap and water to cut the smell”. What?! And then it clicked. One day for lunch I had brought myself two options. I mean I couldn’t decide in the morning what I was going to feel like at noon, right? Option one was Tempeh and Squash. Option two was beans and corn. I chose option one and happened to leave option two in the fridge.. For weeks... When my Dad brought that container downstairs the ENTIRE office WREAKED. How much do you love me today Dad? How much?
I get in trouble all the time for that at home. It infuriates my Man when I leave old beans in the fridge. One day the fridge will smell fine and the next it smells like an outhouse (so appetizing). It doesn’t matter how many matches I light or how much febreeze I spray I always get caught. “How MANY times do I have to tell you that you CAN’T leave beans in the fridge?!? That’s disgusting BrrrrittKNEE”. That’s not how you spell my name but that’s how it sounds when he says it with anger. A few more times I guess?
Lunch came out of no where and I STILL hadn't gotten groceries yet so I looked in the fridge and came up with this..
Tempeh IceBurger (get it?)

Tempeh, Iceburg Lettuce, Pickles, Tomatoes, Sprouts, Ketchup annnnnnd steamed Broccoli with Nutritional Yeast.
Few more Glamour Shots


When I got home from work my Man and I hit up Stupidstore for some groceries, FINALLY.
BUT first I ate this with PB

We always have so much fun grocery shopping, we have a tendency to crack jokes and say inappropriate things in ear shot of other shoppers. We find it funny? While we were in the produce section my Man went to grab eggs and I went to check out the veggies. That’s when I found the HUGEST bnut squashes i’d EVER seen, EVER. It was obese. I couldn’t help myself, I stood fist pumping it in the air like an extra on the Jersey shore JUST waiting for my Man to turn around. He laughed, which is probably why we date.
Moving along we entered the frozen section and I spotted them, Snowcrab legs $13.33. SOLD.

We got home and my Man had to head off to an hour of Rugby fitness testing. I got to work on supper. I made him Salmon, Couscous and Broccoli.
Salmon

Sauce 1 Tbsp Stone Ground Mustard, 1 Tsp Soy Sauce and 1 Tsp Maple Syrup.
This is why I like making other people supper, I get to eat the scraps. I totally scraped this out and ate it.

Finished Product

Next UP
Suppa fit for a King OR one girl with eyes bigger than her stomach..


Or are they??

I didn't know how to cook crab legs so I said "fugetaboutit" and winged it. I just boiled this hugass pot of water and tossed them in. I let about 30 minutes pass and called it quits. These gams were SALTY. After one piece of crab meat I practically laughed at the salt shaker sitting beside me. Yeah right. These things were like sodium bombs (not complaining). Is this because they grew up in Salty Sea Water?

Since I was eating like Royalty I figured what better suited for a Royal Suppa than a side/plate of bnut fries?! In honor of the humungo bnut I encountered I had THESE

I finished this plate too

When I was finished I felt like I was on fire and my face was beet red and puffy. I know this because my Man told me so. Am I allergic? All I was thinking was..
"If you think i'm sexy and you want my body come on sugar let me know". Hit it Rod.
You know what's sexier than a puffy red faced girlfriend? A puffy red faced girlfriend who keeps eating MORE.
Before bed I managed to have a few more goodies..
A whole one of these with PB

And I dabbled in my Samples.


Cranberry Vitamuffin with Better Butter, nothing short of AHmazing. I wanted to have a second one but I refrained.
For a while...

One of these bad boys with more Better Butter. Just a quick 10 grams of fibre.
I was dead to the world by 9:30 so my Man and I packed it in. What a great day.
Haha sounds like you and your man have a fun relationship...i love people that can joke around mercilessly :)
ReplyDeleteAnd those bnut squash fries look amazing!
haha iceburger. love it!
ReplyDeleteOh my God. Crab legs. I want. SUMMER, PLEASE HURRY YOUR ASS UP SO I CAN GET BACK TO EATING FRIED SEAFOOD!!
ReplyDeleteMy BF and I enjoy acting like children together too. It keeps us close, I guess :)
Hope you're having a great day love!!
haha! yeah stinky food in the fridge is the worst. its true, you can get rid of the smell!
ReplyDeleteDang girl sounds like you're killing it at the gym!! Keep it up :) I HATE when I'm early to work and locked out, happens all the time! OMG that snowcrab looks beyond amazing! YUMMY. Your salmon dinner looks marvelous as well :)
ReplyDeleteHave an amazing day B!! xo
that is such a creative use of tempeh.. i bought some and really have never tried it before and frankly do not know what to do with it! Thanks for the idea.
ReplyDeleteSo funny about your alarm.. I can picture the whole fiasco. ah haha glad it was just you and not the boogie man!
haha you crack me up...i love the whole-hearted attempt at the tea rag over the blender! LOL
ReplyDelete