Alright, i'm going to start my very first post on talking a little bit more about why i've decided to start this blog. I have a huge interest in health and fitness (mostly health) and i've been reading about it for years. I've read books like the China Study and 101 Healthiest Foods (i'm not sure if that's the exact title but you get the drift). I know what to do and how to eat BUT when it comes to food i'm a creature of habit. I can literally eat the same thing for every meal and LOVE it. A couple weeks ago i finally had an empiphany and realized that you only get one body and years from now i know that i will look back and wish that i had taken better care of it. I realized that it's not about what size you are but about how HEALTHY you are. I'm completely content with my size (however i want to get some MUSCLES!!) but i know i have to be lacking nutrients due to the zero variety in my food. I think that this blog will hold me accountable (since i plan on taking pictures of my creations) and hopefully it will help others to do the same!! :)
Here are my goals:
1. Every meal has to have at least 3 colours and be organic and as fresh as possible
2. Continue to dable in semi-vegetarianism.. i said SEMI
3. Try new recipes
4. Hit the gym 5 days a week and do anything
5. Impress the pants off my man with my mad culinary skills and buffness
6. Have more fun!! (you only get one body and one life)
7. Blog about it
No comments:
Post a Comment