I lOVE the weekend, especially LONG ones. I woke up yesterday and ate THIS:

Breakfast Cookie, 1/3 oats, 1 tbsp Almond Butter, 1/2 (more like 3/4 smashed banana, i was feeling greedy), almond milk, cinnamon and AGAVE. Side of Green Tea.
I went to ride at 9:30am. I wouldn't have gone if my sister hadn't been saving me a bike. See the key lies in knowing you're a slacker and taking appropriate action to succeed. If i ask my sister to save me a bike and don't show up, i'll be in trouble.. BIG trouble.. Therefore i go. Anyway, I got SWEATY. The instructor chose a hard mix yesterday and i liked it.
I got home and had a DIRTEH Martini:

My computer strongly dislikes me. Full scoop Muscle food and cinnamon. Warning - when raising the glass to your mouth do not breath in, inhaling cinnamon is not a pleasant experience. Dirteh with a side of CLEAN eating.
My Martini gave me the munchies so i had these:

My man's 2 Sushi's I MADE him save from last night. Yum.
I read for a while, showered and then it was time for lunch. I was excited to try another new find.

These Gems are:
Multigrain Breaded
Source of Omega 3 from Flax
No Trans Fat
Prepared without Frying
Source of Fibre and Iron
No Additives or Preservatives
AND
From Certified Sustainable Fisheries
Athankyou Life Choices for these AHmazing Fish Sticks.

On the back of the bag a serving is 2 fillets. I didn't think this was enough so i had 3. I had a side of greens which included red, yellow pepper, sprouts and spinach. For the dressing i mixed together Mustard, Nutrional Yeast and Water. It was so Freakin GOOD.
I was super excited to go see When in Rome with one of my girlfriends in the afternoon!!

It was Sooooooo CUTE and funny. I spent a lot of time before the movie convincing myself that the stripper claiming to have slept with Josh Duhamel was liar. He's not a cheater.. He's not a cheater.. K let's go.
After the flick i wanted some treats:

Blackberries, Razzzberries, Almond Milk, Cinnamon and Agave.
Cake Batter

1/2 scoop muscle food, little Almond milk, tbsp PB.
I was really lazy for supper last night (i'm still an amateur and last night took a lot out of me) so i had something easy.
Bnut Fries

I normally put Olive Oil on my fries prior to putting them in the oven, but last night i just sprayed the pan with Olive Oil instead. What did i learn? No Olive Oil makes them crispier and Olive Oil makes them soggier. I personally like my fries soggy..
I took these to bed with me because it was already 8:30 and my man was headed to hockey (the "no food allowed in bed" rule walks out the door when he does.. Shhh..). I ate them and then started reading Eating Animals. So far so good. When i get farther in i'll start sharing!!
I fell asleep somewhere around the part when he started making comparisons and talking about eating your own dog. You'd think this would have held my attention. I woke up when my man got home. Obviously, i headed downstairs for a slice of Pumpernickle and PB. And then.. half a banana with Almond Butter. I was hungry.

This is the Pumpernickle Packaging. Sorry it's dark but it WAS 1:00am. Use your night vision.
No comments:
Post a Comment