
I headed to the gym around 10:00 and did 40 minutes on the elliptical. I only did 40 instead of my usual 30 because that’s how much time was remaining in TMZ weekend edition. You know I had to stick around and find out why Little Wayne spent 8 hours having 8 root canals. I wasn’t about to make myself wonder all day..
After that I did a couple poorly attempted ab exercises and reminded myself why it’s important I continue to go to classes. In my own personal “class” I encourage slacking and reward lazy behavior. One set of both ab exercises? Yes mam that’s plenty.
I headed straight to the grocery store from the gym, this way I wouldn’t have to leave the castle for the REST of the day. I wondered the aisles aimlessly as usual, stopped in the book/magazine section where I tried to memorize recipes instead of buying the cookbooks (I tried to channel my photographic memory but apparently I still don't have one). I proceeded to it up the container/dishes section where I continually put things in my basket, then take them out minutes later leaving a trail of misplaced items in my wake. It’s a good thing I do this since I think I want everything at first sight. I did however manage to keep a set of asian noodle bowls.
I wanted to make a lunch in honour of my new bowls so I had some thinking/snacking to do..
Brain Food

Light bulb! A lunch of Posers - Noodles, cheesy Alfredo Sauce and Sausage
Alredo Sauce

1/4 of Light Silken Tofu block, 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast, 2 Tbsp water and blend. Add more water for YOUR desired thickness.

Spiralized some Zucchini (Noodles) the fat way and topped it off with some Seitan (sausage).
Made the switch

And ATE! This was SOOOOOO yummy. The best part might have been trying to use the chop sticks though, by the time I reached the bottom of that bowl I was a pro at catching falling food in my mouth.
Next up, Lunch Dessert

Fig and PB. This hit the spot for ohhhh ummm 15 minutes.
Round 2

1/2 sliced frozen Banana, almond milk and 1 tbsp PB. NOM.
Round 3

Pumpkin Cookie. This was alright, it would have been better though had I put round 2 on top.
Recipe
1/3 Cup Canned Pumpkin
2 Tsp Rolled Oats
2 Tsp Whole Wheat Flour
1/8 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tbsp Water
Mix it up, flatten it out like a COOKIE and nuke it for 3 minutes. I drizzled mine with agave, but what you SHOULD do is top it with PB and a banana. Or any of your favorite things.
I spent the afternoon moving between the computer, our bedroom where I was catching up on Tivo annnd the basement where I could cuddle with my man (while being forced to watch sports, those spurts were short).
I started my Suppa with a Salad since I had a container of lettuce that expired yesterday and some old looking bean sprouts.

I added blackberries to try conteract the oldness. Needless to say the only good bites were blackberry bites.
Main Course

Sweet Potato Rounds and a block of Smoked Tempeh with Ketchup
Had to feed the sweet tooth..

New kind of dark fig with Cashew Butter
Since my man was watching Haaawckey downstairs I spent the rest of the night watching The Deep End (such a good show) and reading Eating Animals. Such an exciting night I know I know.
Bedtime Snack
Jackpot

Almost EMPTY ALMOND BUTTER JAR!! Stuffed this bad boy with 2/3 cup of Smart Bran, Almond Milk and Cinnamon.
Inside Shot

This apparently wasn't enough..

Pumpkin Muffin with Better Butter
I had a quick 1:30 am rendevue with THIS Mysterious Character..

I Slathered it on these minus the one extra Pumpernickle Slice (recycled pic, just doing my part)

I made it back to bed by 1:35.
No comments:
Post a Comment