I had only finished a ¼ of my water at Power. I tell you this because I proceeded to drive home with it on my lap. I hit a red light and had a sip. I noticed that the walk sign was still on so it was going to be a while. I decided that I had to chug the rest of water before the light turned green or else… I wasn’t sure what would happen, i hadn't gotten that far.. I chugged. Gone! I won!
I came home and celebrated my increased weight and water chugging contest with THIS:

I found a new background this morning. An almost full scoop of Muscle Food.
Different day, same YUMMY breakfast!!

My Desk Calendar is still on January. Time is for fools.
At 11:00 I was hungry so I had half of THIS bar:

I waited too long for lunch AGAIN today. I’ve started to do that lately and it’s really not a good thing for me or anyone around me. I got home and made my lunch at 1:30. While it was cooking I tried to tame the beast (being my hungry self) by snacking on these:

Did nothing. I didn't eat the celery because I don't like celery. That’s cheesy dipping sauce – equal parts stone ground mustard, nutritional yeast and little bit of H20.
I was still planning on hitting up Organic Body Fuel for my PB (I’m almost all out GASP) annnnd Fitness etc. for some natural chocolate protein powder before going BACK to work and EATING. I should really have a restriction on my license that restricts me from driving hungry, I just want to HIT everyone. “What the fudge? How dare you drive in front of me!”. My mom made it worse by calling to inform me that Bailey has been peeing in the ladies washroom. "You know you need to be letting her outside Brittany". (condesending tone i her voice) I was secretely proud.
FINALLY I got back to work and had Lunch:

Buffalo Tofu Salad. I pan fried half a block of tofu with hot sauce and strategically placed it on top of iceburg lettuce, shredded carrots and cabbage. Oh and Nutrional Yeast for flava.
Lunch Dessert:

I ate the berries while driving which distracted me from all the other drivers on the road. Safety first. The good looking part of the dessert are the FINN CRISPS. I topped them with a tbsp of pb mixed with almond milk (it changes the texture of the PB so it doesn't run off the crackers), dried shredded coconut and date crumbles.
Date Crumbles

Nothing but Dates and Oat flour, sooooo good.
After work I had to make a quick suppa since I was heading to the movies with a girlfriend. Movies and tea, yay!
BBQ Mushroom Salmon Burger and FRIES

I sauteed some mushrooms with nothing, yup that's right just straight up. Cooked a Salmon Patty and some Sweet Potato fries (which i also put straight in the oven with nothing, just spray the pan). Topped my Salmon Burger with the shrooms and some Organic BBQ sauce and ate my fries with Organic KETCHUP. This was DELICIOUS.
My girlfriend came over in time to sample some fries, she Loved. We went to Dear John and all I want to say is "Dear John, what the fudge?". I was not a fan of this movie, I thought I was at first but I was mistaken. The first half was super cute, I was enjoying it and then BAM. Ruined. I still can't believe that THAT'S the story. Who writes that?
I got home and tried to forgot the last half of the movie over THIS:

Ezekiel english muffin with Better Butter (Earth Balance)and half a nanner with unpictured PB. I can't take a picture of anything with PB because I slather then bite, slather then bite. I just don't want to put it all on at once.
I faked going to bed and then came down for MORE. I totally violated my stomach last night.

Pumpernickle Bread and Finn Crisps. First trip downstairs I had the Pumpernickle with PB (an inappropriate amount), second trip was the Crisps with PB. I also dipped into the Cashew Butter annnnnnd the Almond Butter, straight up with a spoon. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I may or may not have over did the Healthy Fats last night.
By the way HAPPY FRIDAY!! Later today i'm going to do a post on my personal Food Philosophy. Ohhh the suspense.
No comments:
Post a Comment