Monday, February 8, 2010

The Bachelor

No Rose ceremony?? What does that even MEAN??? The suspense is killing me. This kind of event definitely calls for a BIG plate of bnut fries!!!

The Playettes

Ali

In the beginning I thought she was my favorite. That's because i always tend to gravitate towards the girls who remind me of myself. What? i'm just being honest. This was solely based on looks. Now that we are 5 weeks deep her personality reminds me of the type of girl who is a little two sided. One side being sweet, the other being the b word.

Gia

She reminds my man of a Miss America... She reminds me of a baby cub...

Vienna

She's a HUGE creep, why is she still here?? Plus it appears as though she's already in a relationship.. with her dad...

And last but not least my FAVORITE!!

Tenley

I have a huge girl crush on Tenley. She seems genuine, she's pretty and she's really ripped. She's clearly the right choice Jake..

Tonight is the home town dates!! I love judging people by their family.

2 comments:

  1. Britt Britt!! this blog is awesome! keep it up girl!
    Just thought id add in my two sense about the bachlor... i am so sad that Ali left! She was my fav until she chose her job over love!! How dumb of her. Cant wait for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Bri!! I'm so glad you like it, that means so much!! I'm inlove with the show. Jake's lucky though, if the girls didn't have the element of competition (the chase) i think they'd all be gone by now. He is TOO nice.

    ReplyDelete