Question and Answer with Rozyln
Did you wish death upon your son?
"Absolutely"
Do you think that lying is a sin?
"Absolutely not"
Did you think that making shocked faces at truthful statements made you look innocent?
"Absolutely"
Did you use any other words aside from absolutely?
"Absolutely not"
I bet her introduction to Jake went something like this, "Nice to meet you Jake. I prefer slobby overweight producers over handsome chiseled pilots but what the heck, i'll have my Jake and fat mess too."
Back to Business
My alarm went off WAY too early yesterday morning. Okay it was 5:40am as usual but the weekend reminded what a bad time that actually is. I laid there for a while (which I don’t have time for considering I have to be in the Ride room at 6:00) trying to imagine myself moving let alone moving quickly, like on a ride bike. . Both impressed and mad at myself I hauled butt to the gym.
I came home and had a German Drink

½ Scoop Muscle Food. My grandma gave me these wine glasses and apparently they are German. Not even half of my protein shake fit in this tiny little wine glass. Now either Germans are miniature people or else it doesn’t take much to get em drunk. I would be too lazy to actually use these for wine, who wants to get up that much?
I tried and failed to get to work by 8. Ooops.. My sister’s husband works for the company too and he’s ALWAYS around 6 – 10 minutes late. Yesterday we pulled up at the same time. My least favorite part about the whole day is lifting Bailey’s house, my bag, purse and breakfast cookie out of my car and lugging it all inside. Why so much stuff?? I’m sure I could make it easier on myself by walking around my car and opening the passenger door or making more than one trip (YA right). Instead I reach over the seat, honking the horn, spilling things and giving Bailey shaken dog syndrome. Yesterday Rae was kind enough to ask if I needed help, I like to be independent (aka punish myself) so I declined and instead let him watch while I struggled and I proceeded to butt bump my door into his new car. DING (it left paint). Least black and white are a classic combo.
I broke into the Cookie Jar for Breakfast:

The usual culprits - 1/3 cup of oats, 1 tbsp Almond Butter, 1/2 smashed Banana, Cinnamon, 1 tsp Maca Powder and drizzled with Agave. This just doesn't get old.
This held me until 11:00 and then I ate THIS:

An apple a day keeps constipation at bay. An apple a day keeps the doctor away is so over used.
Lunch was one BEAST of a salad:
Packin it up the night before

Spinach, Brocoli, Brocoli Slaw, Shredded Carrots, Dried Cran
Dress

Repeat Cheesy Alredo Sauce - 1/4 of a Silken Tofu Block, 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast and some Salt (to feed my addiction). I'm no photographer or anything but the lighting is obviously better at work.
Shake

Eat

Now that's what the keyboard holder should really be used for.
Ohhhhh My Gawd I was FULL. I don’t know if it was due to the fact that I inhaled it like someone was trying to steal it or because of the sheer volume of the beast. I silently prayed for the fullness to pass since I had snacks planned for the near future.
They were answered..
Peanut Butter LARABAR


Tastes like RAW cookie dough
After work my mom and I hit up a private jewelry sale and I left with THESE:


Happy Birthday to me. My birthday isn't until May but my mom didn't seem to think there was a problem with a present 3 months early so she bought them for me. LOVE them.
We are fresh out of Bananas (and that won't do) so I picked some up on the way home..

We're are hiding 13 monkeys in our basement.
My man's work schedule got switched so he had to work until 9. Now this wouldn't have been a big deal if it wasn't BACHELOR MONDAY. I waited for him to be off to watch it because I love him THAT much. For suppa I still had Bnut fries, because it's tradition and you can't break tradition. I ate them while channel surfing because there was nothing else on. When I finally settled on a show they were gone!! This left me shocked and dissapointed. I blacked out my bnut fries.

Since I could barely remember eating my supper I decided I needed something else. Something sweet. I ate this combination like I was 5.


This is the perk to having your very own Jar of PB. Double dippin, fingers in, all of this is welcomed.
Finally my man got home and we watched The Bachelor in bed, LOVE bed. By the time The Women told me everything I was hungry again.

Ezekiel English Muffin with Better Butter.
Around 12:30 I woke up and dipped into the Nut Butters (Cashew and PB). These were the vehicles I used to get the butters from the jar into my mouth.


Pumpernickle, duh.
Bailey woke me up at 2:30 am to pee. More food? Bring it. With total disregard for everyone else in the house (my man) I ate the tops of two pumpkin muffins with Better Butter (Earth Balance). I just love the tops so much and i'd rather have two tops than a top and a bottom. When I used to live at home my Dad would eat the bottoms I left behind so I got away with this type of behaviour all the time. Look what he did, now i think it's my right.

x2 (annnnd minus 2 bottoms)
I LOVE those earings your momma bought you! PS: Come see me in Van city! Everything I see on here is at the market out my front door. It's called CHOICES - need I say more? so... you'll have all of your selection plus more! PS: PB & J Larabars are my FAV!!!!!! xo Kim
ReplyDeleteI start my day every morning with your blog. It's always good for a chuckle. Thank you for sharing. I have to try those breakfast cookies!! Deb
ReplyDelete