Tuesday, February 16, 2010

You can have your cake and eat it too!

Morning!!

I started Family Day off with the usual:


Breakfast Cookie and Green Tea.

Since yesterday was a holiday the gym was offering a combo class. I attended. I learned that a combo class is really a combination of ways to kill you. It started out with 1/2 hour of the HARDEST ride tracks, followed by 1/2 hour of the HARDEST kick Tracks and ended with 1/2 hour of the HARDEST power tracks. We finished at 11:15 instead of 11:00 which means that someone snuck in an extra track, who would do that?! The only good thing about this class is that it only happens on holidays. By the time another one comes around i'll have forgotten how much i hated my life and do it again.

I came home and needed a DRINK:


Full scoop Muscle Food

Lunch was a Taco in a bowl


I put an Ezekiel wrap in a casorole dish, which made the taco shape, and put it in the over at 400 for around 5 minutes. Until it was hard. The filling was a diced tomato with chili powder, black beans and shredded weeds. In my imagination it was iceberg lettuce but i didn't have that. Side of Guac - half an avocado, 2 cherry tomatoes diced, lime juice and salt.


Side Profile


CUTE. Thought i'd toss that in here.

After lunch i joined my man in some Olympic watching. It was still boring so i fell asleep. I woke up 10 minutes later and needed something sweet.

Cake Batter

1/2 scoop Vanilla Muscle Food, 1 tbsp PB

After i had this, my man smartened up and changed the Channel to a MTV Jersey Shore Marathon. Much better.. If you hadn't noticed we did a lot of TV watching yesterday. Around 3:00 o'clock we thought we'd switch locations and hit up the Movie theatre. We went to Valentine's Day.



During the movie i snacked on this:


I took a picture of the wrapper after the movie. I thought taking a picture in the theatre might be KIND of inappropriate, especially since my man was already lighting up the place with his bstorm. We'd have become THAT couple instead of him just being THAT guy.

And wished my arms looked like this:



I'm not sure how many thumbs to give this movie. I enjoyed watching it but once it was over my man and i both expected it to be better. It only had like 20 mayjah movie stars. Don't go see it in theatres, It's a renter.

After the movie we went over to my parents for a Hot Tub. My man needed one after his Level 10 work out on Sunday. He broke some record at the gym for the fastest Mountain Climber time. I'm not exactly sure what this is but i do know the Mountain Climber is the equivalent to climbing the Eifel Tower.

For supper i had BNUT FRIES cause it was BACHELOR MONDAY!!

I found these cute baby bnut squashes at Superstore. This made me excited since i figure i can just eat the whole thing.



And i did..

I was STUFFED. My man kept trying to make me finish his white "sweet potato" but i learned my lesson last time.

After the Bachelor I wanted something sweet again so i had MORE:

Cake Batter


And an unpictured Fig dipped in PB, here's the package though:



We were in bed around 10:30 and i don't even remember falling asleep. That's funny when people say that. Does anyone "remember" falling alseep? I guess what i'm trying to say is, i don't remember not falling asleep? Ya. That's it.

Bailey woke me up at 12:00, i like when she does this since after that combo class there was no way i was waking up on my own. I had this:


I even used a plate. Your welcome. Pumpernickle and banana. I only had half of that Banana.

And i ate it with this:

This PB rocks.

Then i was out like a light. (I don't get that saying either)

No comments:

Post a Comment