In my blog I make a lot of references to being a semi-vegetarian and what I mean by this is that I didn’t make a conscience decision to stop eating meat. I haven’t been eating red meat since my mom stopped making me. The last few weeks though I unintentionally stopped eating chicken. It just wasn’t in any of the recipes I was trying to emulate. And you know what? I think I might keep “not eating it”. As of right now I don’t miss or want it. I used to revolve my meals around a chicken breast or a protein (okay just a chicken breast) and since stopping I’m enjoying my meals more. They are more interesting and probably more nutritional. I’ve still been eating salmon and other seafood but for now I think that’s the only “meat” I’ll be having.
Yesterday's post to come shortly!!
No comments:
Post a Comment