Thursday, February 4, 2010

YESterday!

I woke up yesterday at 5:40AM full of energy (LIE) and headed straight for the gym. My sister, who is like the fittest chick i know, talked me into trying out Gold's Gym's Kick class. You know the class with all the punching and kicking and pretending fighting. I'd have paid someone big money to record me simulating these "fights" so i could watch it later. I'm a lover not a fighter. I was sweaty though so that's a good sign.

When i got home i had half of scoop of THIS. I like to imagine this drink going straight through my body and filling up my muscles.. literally.. and permanently..



Once i got to work i was so EXCITED to eat THIS


Breakfast Cookie!!!! (Gina is so smart!!)

At around 10:00 i was hungry (LIE) so i had a Fig and some PB..

Fo Lunch i had this..


I already posted this one but here it is again. I also have to say that this was SO filling. I find this weird because it's veggies and i've never in my life just had a mixture of veggies for a meal.

Mid-Afternoon i wanted something sweet because i'm a sucker for treats! My "treat" was another Fig with PB.

Last night when I got home from work I wasn’t TOO hungry so I had to make something I loved! Butternut fries and LOTSA ketchup. I shoveled this whole plate down on our way out the door. My man and I were headed to see Avatar. It was a fun date night! We both looked so classy in our 3D glasses.


I swear the ketchup was evporating or something because i had to have like 3 more servings to make it through the fries. (YUM Organic Ketchup)

When I got home I tried out our new Ezekiel bread with some PB. I was so excited to eat it I forgot to take a picture! After having ate it I decided that next time I would eat it with my Better Butter (Earth Balance). When I eat PB on the pumpernickel bread it acts like a spoon for the PB goodness. This bread however, soaked it up so it didn’t have a lot of taste.

Obviously I wasn’t satisfied enough to go to bed sooooo…. I had some more Peanut Butter. I’ve been waiting patiently for my PB jar to diminish to the point of cleaning it out with a spoon. I impatiently waited until it was what i thought was a reasonable amount left. Last night I did it and I think it may have been a little early. I had dreams of pouring Almond Milk into the jar and going to town but instead i ate it straight up. This is what is left this morning… I could have finished it but I figured I had already eaten somewhere between 3 to 4 tbsp.. ooops.. YOM

Evidence…


I'm glad i didn't take a before picture. I can alter how much was actually there in my memory (pfff just a little bit). I hope PB fills my muscles like the protein powder does.. ;)

Then i crawled into bed with my Puppy since my man hit the gym. He's crazy, he'll go to the gym at 10 o'clock at night and work HARD. I fell into a PB induced coma in a matter of seconds..

No comments:

Post a Comment