Friday, February 5, 2010

Raise The Bar

I did a little bar photoshoot this afternoon.. Here are some of the bars you'll find in my purse(yes probably all at the same time, i have a fear of getting hungry). Pink background courtesy of my NEW purse!!


This tasty bar is what I call the enemy. Why? Because it makes me full forever. I kick myself every time I have it. I love getting hungry because then I get to eat and I love to eat. This bar prevents that and it pisses me off. One night i couldn't eat supper till 10, i had to stay up for supper!!


I don't know if this flavor is as filling as the one above. I've never eaten the whole thing at once, just half at a time. All i know for sure is that it's GOOD. It's like eating cookie dough.


LOVE LOVE LOVE lara. If lara is the name of the person who makes the bars (this would seem appropriate) Then I would like her to know that I think she’s the greatest. These bars taste like heaven. ESPECIALLY the peanut butter one. Apparently they’re really good if you heat them up for a few seconds, I haven’t tried this yet. I’ve been really into keeping them in the freezer and eating them freezin.


This bar is a little different than the rest. I normally lean towards bars that remind me of baking. This one however, has a unique taste and i like it. It's the same amount of calories and protein as the Organic Raw bars but it feels lighter. It's like eating energy.. Mmm Hmm.. that's right i said energy..

No comments:

Post a Comment