The Players:
Maca Powder – I’m not totally sure what it does but the Fitnessista (I've read her whole blog, i feel like i know her therefore i trust her health smarts?!) puts it on all kinds of things. Like her, i put mine in my Breakfast cookie.

Nutrional Yeast – it has a cheesy flavor and it’s pretty much pure protein. Little bit of this with some oil of your choice makes a tasty dressing.

Food processor – I bought a black Kitchenaid processor, much like my jeans, my expensive taste extends to the kitchen. So worth it.. Why? because it looks fancy!

The Joyce Chen Spiralizer – After having called every kitchen specialty store in Regina and making a complete ass out of myself (trying to describe something that no one here has heard of) I ordered one from www.sunfood.com. Thank you Sunfood for shipping to Canada.. We are a country, I swear…

Dehydrator – HA this one’s funny. I also looked all over Regina for one of these because the raw foodies use it for all kinds of delicious things. Turns out my mother, her names Teresa AKA Mother Teresa, had one. It’s also ancient and does not look like anyone else’s. She assures me it’s a dehydrator and the box tells me this as well. My Attempt at eggplant bacon tells me they are lying…
ANCIENT


LIAR
.jpg)
(the liar is on the left, that's my dad on the right.. Aren't they cute?)
The Magic Bullet – This MACHINE is not new. It’s a trusty fav in our household since my man is the KING of protein shakes. This thing works great for Dressings. What is it not for? Umm Banana Ice cream (which is blended frozen banana – I top mine with PB and Agave) I think I did some irrefutable damage. Shhh…
Amy’s Burrito’s - SOOOOO tasty and really easy. Toss one of these in the oven and eat it on top of some weeds. Enjoy the Mexican goodness. (Anything by Amy is good. All her food is organic and fast. I love Amy :)

Almond Butter – Peanut Butter will always have my heart but because Almonds are good for you I will flirt with this stuff from time to time… Like every morning in my Breakfast cookie…

Ezekiel Tortilla’s and English Muffins – To die for. They are made from sprouted grains and actually have a lot of protein for what they are. Tortillas are great for pizzas and wraps. When you heat up the English muffins they are gooey and so yummy with Earth Balance Butter. Nuff said.

Earth Balance Butter – This is an organic buttery spread made from natural vegetable oils. Fools me, tastes like butter. Let’s call it Better Butter!

Agave – Pure Sweetness. Drizzle it on anything and everything!

Some Flax and some Vitamin D - cause the sun is for suckas!

I left the price tags on the ones that had em so you could see how expensive healthy is. Money burns holes in my pockets so i'm safer this way.
Who are you calling a liar? It might be an extinct dehydrator!
ReplyDelete